code update

Yep, except I can't dowload keymaster because I can't get the god damn winrar installed aaaaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh lol, so now I need to wait on some muppet posting them on a turkish forum!!!

y cant u download it

y cant u download it

Because I'm total bollox with computers and stuff. Only just learned how to fix my eurovox and the guy goes and takes the keys off his toolbar!! Anyway got them now thats me back up and running, I'll just have to get the keys from the turkish dude from now on!!

can you update the keys manually on the eurovox ex5000?

it let me domnload the rar file but now i cant open the exe file.............is it vista??

Lol!! that's what happened to me!! I can't open it either, you need to download winrar to open it, but I can't it just won't let me. I hate computers. I got the keys from a different forum though.

could someone explain how to manually update keys on ex5000 pvr
i am not up too speed working these things out

wots the menu's u need to get into to change the keys lads? cant remember from last time lol

Got erovox max and new keys, how do you put the keys in canr remember what to press
select language from menu,then key in 1968 on the remote.then key in 1968 again........ should now see the keys ... select the one you need change with arrow buttons,use ok button to move to next,use blue button to save and exit.(works for me):Wave:

I can't run this piece of pish Keymaster.exe

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) Click on OK to terminate the application.

I'm in TW area. 5A01.

tried everything people are saying & nothings working on mine box still has no channels

Back