code update

akajocky

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi people,
wondered if anyone can help my eurovox ex500 pvr has message code being updated
but nothing happens any ideas

Virgin have taken out all pirate boxes mate.

Don't worry lads, you're boxes aren't doorstops yet.

dont know what u mean witchy
will they eventually up date themselves
or do they need work done on them
i,m new to this

dreambox for has a big team of software writer lm sure the lads will sort .. come on twobeercans lol, once thats sorted u will have yours in a few hours ,

depends, i expect its to do with the nagra, and I doubt some of the boxes will be able to handle that, I expect dbox2 and dreambox will as its linux based and a couple others, but as for starviews and eurovox and similar, who knows

nice to see new guys come join us when theres problems, bless them, bless them all lol

Think we just all need to be patient and let the guys do what they can to sort it!

It isn't hard to fix guys, you just need the key's. You're not allowed to post them on here though!!

lol....not allowed to say I don't think, anyway I don't have them yet, that's what I was looking for. I have a eurovox aswell and it's so easy to fix, but the place I got the keys from has been rumbled so I'm waiting on them getting posted somewhere else. I'll prob get banned from here now.

working fine in Teesside with new keys from keymaster

Just got my Eurovox ex5000 2 weeks ago and its down ( Glasgow ).
Still have my dbox, going to re connect it and see if it will work.

Yep, except I can't dowload keymaster because I can't get the god damn winrar installed aaaaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh lol, so now I need to wait on some muppet posting them on a turkish forum!!!

Back