clone or not

if your going for a duo original for £270 then get an uno with twin tuner instead,regards mdt

if your going for a duo original for £270 then get an uno with twin tuner instead,regards mdt

Or a solo 2 for a few extra quid

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The solo2 gets good reviews. I'm tempted to get it instead of duo. Can anyone sum up the main differences between them? The solo looks smaller and can still mount a hard drive. Thanks for your info elmoemo and mdt.

The solo2 gets good reviews. I'm tempted to get it instead of duo. Can anyone sum up the main differences between them? The solo looks smaller and can still mount a hard drive. Thanks for your info elmoemo and mdt.

The duo is a few years old now, 5 I think. And the solo2 is only out less less than a year with new features

Yes, thanks for the help. I've ordered the solo2 for £350 with 500gb hard drive and will hopefully get it up and running by next weekend. Looking forward to it. I will need to relegate my dm500 clone to the bedroom.

270 ish I think for a genuine, issues include psu over heating, poor quaility control, my duo didn't carry sound over hdmi ffs but component fine (if ur lucky ul have no problems, the hdmi was my only problem in a year)

I have seen new original VU+DUO advertised at £249

whats a better image to use vix or blackhole ? sorry im new and puzzled

If your new id try openvix 3.0 nice image and easy to use then try blakhole see what you like best

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

I have seen new original VU+DUO advertised at £249
Went down since I last looked then lol

Tried both and found vix to be more user friendly and nice ui for me, everyone is different of course, try both and see which u prefer

Back