clone dm800hd with original sim

i can only backup settings i cant backup the bootloader only.it looks like i will have to flash a new image to get this thing running.if yours came with bootloader 75 why cant you still use bootloader 75?

Trying to flash bootloader 75 or an image containing BL 75 results in CA Error on boot up.

I think the only way to get your box working on a different image will result in you being left with your BL downgraded to BL 72.

I'm anoyed at being lied too by the seller, but at the end of the day i got a very cheap DM800 delivered in 2 days.
When you have put up with an Azbox for the last 3 months, this thing is like a dream come true BL72 or BL75!

But it would be nice if he were to send me (and Scooby9858) an updated bootloader SIM and the software when (if) its released.
:proud:

I gotta feeling the 74 & 75 bootloaders on these clones are just a hacked version of BL72 so they just show as 74 or 75 when you power up to increase sales. Anyone correct me if i'm wrong but thats my feelings.

Trying to flash bootloader 75 or an image containing BL 75 results in CA Error on boot up.

I think the only way to get your box working on a different image will result in you being left with your BL downgraded to BL 72.

I'm anoyed at being lied too by the seller, but at the end of the day i got a very cheap DM800 delivered in 2 days.
When you have put up with an Azbox for the last 3 months, this thing is like a dream come true BL72 or BL75!

But it would be nice if he were to send me (and Scooby9858) an updated bootloader SIM and the software when (if) its released.

I gotta feeling the 74 & 75 bootloaders on these clones are just a hacked version of BL72 so they just show as 74 or 75 when you power up to increase sales. Anyone correct me if i'm wrong but thats my feelings.

Where did it say your bootloader was 74/75?

Was it on the LCD during boot up or was in within the image itself?

yesterday i calling the dreambox factory in china, after some days , i will Release a software backup bootloader, i think then the bootloader will be go back 75 again:proud:, hope it's a good news for me and all member in this forum

yesterday i calling the dreambox factory in china, after some days , i will Release a software backup bootloader, i think then the bootloader will be go back 75 again:proud:, hope it's a good news for me and all member in this forum

But isnt it just BL72 reporting to be BL75...Nobody has got any umpatched images to work except the Gemni 4.4 supplied with the so called hacked BL75 ?

OK Cool. Please post it as soon as you have it. :)
Thanks, i'm keeping my fingers crossed this will work and we have 75 + new drivers.

You're right.
My box came with SIM 2.01 and BL 74.
I spent the WE trying all possible images and BL and...it was always IMPOSSIBLE to flash higher than 72.

73, 74 & 75 always finish with a "CA NOT FOUND" error.

So in my opinion too...those cards are really only supporting BL72.

Yao Xin tells me it is supporting BL75... I don't actually believe it, how can i be sure?

it's fake BL75, if you flash other IMG ,the bootloader will be down to 72:proud:

Its interesting the guy who sells these "magic" bootloader boxes is now admitting they are fake!

Its interesting the guy who sells these "magic" bootloader boxes is now admitting they are fake!

i'm not admitting it's fake , because i'm not sell box for anyone in this forum, i'm a reseller in south korea, i get some info from manufature "waiting for some day , they will be have a backup bootloader software , but this software not for all clone box ,some bad quality box can not update ,"
i think then my box will be back bootloader 75

i'm not admitting it's fake , because i'm not sell box for anyone in this forum, i'm a reseller in south korea, i get some info from manufature "waiting for some day , they will be have a backup bootloader software , but this software not for all clone box ,some bad quality box can not update ,"
i think then my box will be back bootloader 75

Alrighty then:flock:

so I take it all BL 75's are fake then at the moment?

not 100% fake ,because can not backup your bootloader now ,i'm waiting the software from the manufacture for backup bootloader, i think the software will be ok soon

Back