Christmas lights looking to buy.

kegnkiwi

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone where I can buy Christmas lights like these that I saw in Costco. The LEDs on the tree can be multicoloured and also warm white in the same Led. I took a short video but the tree is £550. I can find some where there are two different led strings. Sorry for video quality.

Attachments

• VID_20221026_182935.mp4
    24 MB
Anyone where I can buy Christmas lights like these that I saw in Costco. The LEDs on the tree can be multicoloured and also warm white in the same Led. I took a short video but the tree is £550. I can find some where there are two different led strings. Sorry for video quality.
Hello Mate

i have the Twinkly ones, they are mapped and programmable with pre set patterns.
Expensive but worth it i think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you both for the replies. I will take a look at the twinkly lights. They look good just sure enough for a 7ft tree.

Update been looking around and they do them in larger quantities

Last edited:
Hello Mate

i have the Twinkly ones, they are mapped and programmable with pre set patterns.
Expensive but worth it i think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I know its been nearly a year since i wrote in this thread but i could not help myself today and ordered the twinkly 600 leds but with the rgb + w. They cost a fortune but hope they are great lights.

I know its been nearly a year since i wrote in this thread but i could not help myself today and ordered the twinkly 600 leds but with the rgb + w. They cost a fortune but hope they are great lights.
The lights are great mate, just make sure you spread around evenly then map them.
I have them play to music too, where did you purchase them from in the end?

Last edited:
The lights are great mate, just make sure you spread around evenly then map them.
I have them play to music too, where did you purchase them from in the end?
I've ordered them from quality garden supplies, I've order the 600 RGB plus white and they are not to easy to find. They were £50 cheaper that the other store that has them.

Back