Chipped/Flashed Wii wanted

me after one also ...lol .... why wont you guys just post a price rather than pm ..... or is that not allowed?? ..... if that the case then please anyone selling send me pm also with price and package contents ...

regards
BigMAQ

Just to let all you guys know that due to the fact that the latest batch of wii's to be stocked in this country having the d2c drivechip it's not possible for me to supply premodded consoles, i can however mod any consoles you purchase with the serial No. below leh133****, until a solution to the d2c problem arises. But i am in the midst of moving house at the moment so i cannot do anything for at least a week.

by the way smirnoff, i seen an interesting solution to your problems that somebody was considering on another forum (i know another forum, i feel dirty!), the idea was go to blockbuster hire a wii, and if it was a pre-d2c console swap the drives!

bet someones already done that lol ..thats my luck .. been reading ***-scene.com u know the one .. its great reading theres some cleaver peeps on there lm sure they will crack it

im 90% sure somebody will crack it in the next month or so. Your right there are some damn clever people on that site, most of the info on there goes way over my head!

hi i would like the price of a chipped wii as well if possible many thanks

if anyone can still supply me with one i would also like a PM too?

any one else selling one with a price in the real world

chipped or not as long as its complete new or second hand no games needed

no con artists apply

same as above can i get a pm on prices guys :Cheers:

Back