BitCoin Wallets Etc

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am looking to sub to a vpn and they accept bitcoin. obviously to remain off radar this i think would be best option. However after struggling successfulky to get my routers setup for vpn, I am now struggling to comprehend bitcoin and wallets etc. can anyone help me to choose providers of services etc and to understand it all thanks. any help is much appreciated. I dont want to be conned or my digital currency stolen so looking for most secure way obviously.

There are many legit reasons to use a vpn so there is no reason to "stay off the radar". By your own admission you are just adding another security concern to your life by wanting to use Bitcoin.
There's too much paranoia nowadays. The internet is supposed to make our lives easier.

I am looking to sub to a vpn and they accept bitcoin. obviously to remain off radar this i think would be best option. However after struggling successfulky to get my routers setup for vpn, I am now struggling to comprehend bitcoin and wallets etc. can anyone help me to choose providers of services etc and to understand it all thanks. any help is much appreciated. I dont want to be conned or my digital currency stolen so looking for most secure way obviously.
Give @janobi a PM.

There are many legit reasons to use a vpn so there is no reason to "stay off the radar". By your own admission you are just adding another security concern to your life by wanting to use Bitcoin.
There's too much paranoia nowadays. The internet is supposed to make our lives easier.

Im not upto anything really naughty just a little naughty. did not see the point of going for a vpn that dosnt make logs and then hand over my bank details via card purchase or paypal, if you get my drift. thanks dar will do.

get a bitcoin wallet and buy them locally if you can find a seller

I got onto the subject of bitcoin yesterday and in 2014 my mate had been offered some bitcoin at $1000 per bitcoin but he declined. Anyway turns out the lad who was selling them had bought 100 bitcoins at $100 dollars each in 2013. Tidy profit in today’s market.
Sorry for going slightly off topic.

What you saying Dar? Besmirching my good name like that :D
Once you've started down the path to the dark side, forever will it consume your destiny. Henceforth you shall be known as.... Darth Jannet.

(Any members that aren't familiar with the Star Wars story, will think I've lost it lol) you can't lose what you never had. ;)

I got onto the subject of bitcoin yesterday and in 2014 my mate had been offered some bitcoin at $1000 per bitcoin but he declined. Anyway turns out the lad who was selling them had bought 100 bitcoins at $100 dollars each in 2013. Tidy profit in today’s market.
Sorry for going slightly off topic.

At one point I had 8 bitcoin, they'd cost me under £100 for the lot. Having watched the whole debacle of last year when they hit 20k each, then I get sad for not having them anymore :/

LBC - Local bitcoins is a great way of buying/selling them. But be careful, people have been robbed when doing this. Also bitcoin is so volatile atm, it's lost 80% of its value in a year, they're currently trading for 3k or so.

If you're going to get them, make sure you have an offline wallet that you store safely and securely. Never send them direct from the exchange to the market, I mean, use an intermediary wallet before sending ;)

Back