100 e-mail accounts
750 GB monthly data transfer
30 MySQL databases

CommercePro e-commerce storefront
Google AdWords listings
24/7 technical support

Goto https://secure.netfirms.com/signup/us-en/signup-hs_hosting_advantage

Untick Netfirms Recommends

goto next get your free domain etc when you see a section for Special Offer: enter "MAX" without the quotes then click recalculate and you will see the price change...

Then carry on with your details... :Cheers:

I was shocked the amount of space and bandwidth you get for $10!!

Dont forget to leave reps :proud:

mint! but mine came to $17 coz of postage or summat?

got mine to 10 but u have to cancel in time because they take the full amount next time ( dont like leaving card details on a contract ) but its looks the bis

how did u manage 2 get it down 2 10?

and how long is the contract thing? 1 year?

price.jpg

thats well weird, mine has postage on it :Chainsaw: which costs $10

no probs ive sorted it, got rid of that thing at the beginnin, down to $10 now :D:proud:

woo!

bally12345 said:
Untick Netfirms Recommends

I should of made this bit more clearer... You need to untick that box with the free software they charge your for P+P

Right, i was at $17 too.... cheers great find!

excellent :proud:

every domain i wanted for my business was gone, all registered to :THIS DOMAIN IS FOR SALE: but i found one that im well pleased with

cheers for the link and info

wicked mate i just ordered my one lol at only £5 that is heavyyyyy...

my new doamin is thebigexpert.com hahahaha

im gonna enjoy this thanks very much

Glad to hear... Maybe we could start a thread for members website?

i ordered it at 12am as u can see and now its active its fast and its nice im gonna call all my mates now ... cheers

this may sound like a stupid question but if i sign up to this, will they help me build my site for me and help keep it up to date?

meeza said:
this may sound like a stupid question but if i sign up to this, will they help me build my site for me and help keep it up to date?

It is just hosting, but you can choose to automatically install WordPress which is a Blog script... As far as keep it up to date thats upto you... Remember when it doubt google it

Just got mine, yeehah. I was looking for a new host :)

ItemDescriptionTermAmount
1Netfirms Advantage Hosting
(1 Year) 20GB, 750GB, 100 E-mails, MySQL
365 days$ 119.40
2Domain Name
New Registration - Free
risk-planetside.com365 days$ 0.00
3Maximum PC Offer
Advantage Hosting - 1 Year
$ -109.40
Subtotal:
TOTAL:
Balance Due: $ 10.00
$ 10.00
$ 0.00

could be just my company's net protection is talking rubbish but I get this when I try to go to their homepage:

You are trying to access a restricted web site:
www.netfirms.com

Site www.netfirms.com blocked; this is a known spyware/adware website.
Secured by eSafe Gateway

tell your boss to sack the admin, i can come and allow the netfirms website 4 u lol and many many more sites 4 u .. ehehe try one of those anonymous surfing sites they should bypass the gateway

aRo said:
could be just my company's net protection is talking rubbish but I get this when I try to go to their homepage:

You are trying to access a restricted web site:
www.netfirms.com

Site www.netfirms.com blocked; this is a known spyware/adware website.
Secured by eSafe Gateway

Lol just registered it from home... Its probably just blocking the sciprt they use to run their site... Works great and its a bloody BARGAIN!

Iv just start a bunch of new sites which iv listed in my sig so feel free to visit them and click the google adverts :Cheers:

i posted the exact same deal about 4 months ago and nobody seemed interested :proud:
its a decent enough host for the money but the control panel is a bit shit
i have a few little complaints about it, but the bottom line is i paid a fiver for 20gb hosting for a whole year with 750gb of bandwidth a month with 2 free domains and for that you just cant go wrong ;)

btw my arcade site is hosted on there for anyone thats interested

Back