Free hosting and domian, looks ok for free.

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
Seen this in the free section at HUKD so thought I would pass it on over here.

Totally free web hosting with everything 99% of users will need. Also a free domain of your choice but this domain is the propery of the site, not a big deal for free however.

I am about to use this to test my computer website.

This has gotta be worth a punt for anyone wanting to setup a small site but one with all the bells and whistles of a paid for hosting site.

All of the features you need, at a price you can afford - free! Look at what our no ads free web hosting service features:

300 MB of disk space
10 GB of monthly transfer
7 MySQL databases
phpMyAdmin
6 Add-on Domains
6 Add-on Subdomains
6 Parked Domains
FTP
Online File Manager
Automatic Script Installer
PHP Version 5
PHP safe_mode off!
cPanel (with Vista Panel skin)
Custom .htaccess allowed
...and much more!
freezoka offers free web hosting with no ads. Our service is a solution for small businesses, webmasters, coders, experimenters, and Internet newbies. It is free, and you don't have to provide a credit card to signup. All you need in order to signup is an email address. We don't spam you, pester you to upgrade, or display ads on your site - our service is ad-free, after all! We invite you to give us a try today - it is free, so there is no risk!

http://www.freezoka.com/

The above is the host company which use the link below for their domains. If you want the hosting and everything then use the link above.

If you just want a free domain then use this link:

https://www.co.cc/

Can't be bad for free can it? :banana:

Just make sure you have your files backed up on your PC as well as on the site, just in case they go bust firther down the line, lol.

https://www.co.cc/

Thats great man, but i use a better one, im not gonna refer you as i would have done but if there is any box for it, if you could write my username i would be very obliged ;)

They have ultra fast, extremely stable and free servers. They are called 110mb.

Here is a small sneak previe at what they offer!
Not: I think you have to post a number of posts in the forum to have mysql activated, and anyway nowadays there are scripts which work witouth myswl or you can host it on another sever (Serach google for free mysql or something like that ;))

v7f3ox.png

Nice one Coolnow, just signed up. Thanks for that.

I was going to use that other guy who posted on here a little while ago about his server/host, but he never replied to my questions, and I can't find the thread now either...

Ta again mate...!

lol @ Dazza

"
I was going to use that other guy who posted on here a little while ago about his server/host, but he never replied to my questions, and I can't find the thread now either..."

... me n all !!

thanks for the link Coolnow, and digicol also.

messa

No problems guys, always here to help!

You could always get a free subdomain eg "digitalworldz.110mb.com" or a redirected free one from http:\\www.freedomain.co.nr like "digitalworld.co.nr"!

If you need any scripts or something like that post here and i'll do my best to help!

Maybe I'm being cynical (I usually am) but surely there's a catch somewhere??!!

MM

They do say if it sounds to good to be true then it is to good to be true? but I have signed up and we will see.

DD

Maybe I'm being cynical (I usually am) but surely there's a catch somewhere??!!

MM

You agree to not use the Service to:

14. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.

... lol, Basically its fine to use as long as you don't upload anything to share with ppl :D

Lol, i've been with these guys for roughly 2 years and there's no problems! Although you need 350 meaningful posts to have MySQL, you can use SQlite scripts which do not save your info in a database, instead it saves it in a file, but that file could be read if u have not configured the permissions properly :proud:

Im currently hosting my site on their blazing fast servers, they are implementing a new one so loads of problems have arisen but they are working to sort it out!

Another thing you cannot host a warez site although you can have a semi warez site. That make sense? Well you cannot have 50% or more of your content as warez links or they will delete your account! And definitely you cannot upload your warez on it! I think pron sites are allowed!

Yet another thing: You can have an exxcelent redirected domain like: www.blahblahblah.co.cc
They have a nice user friendly site and i use them! My nameserver settings propagated in an instant, although they inform you that it could take up to 48 hours!

Thanks for reading! If anyone wants to know what my site is, check in my sig, they are hosted on 110mb!

Back