Free Domain Name from UK2 worth £10! (£10 off voucher)

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Credit/Debit card needed..

Discount: Free Domain Name
Minimum Spend: £0.00
Promotional Code: uk2thankyou1
Expiry: Add an expiry date
Instructions: using the following voucher code, you can get £10 off any order until the 31st July, and you can use the code over and over again as many times as you like...

Someone will need this :)

.com
.co.uk
.net
.eu
.biz
.info
.me.uk
.org.uk
.ltd.uk
.org

+ Voucher
+ Nominet fee 2 years (.uk)

+ FREE Domain name Hosting with FREE POP E-mail 2 years
==========================
+ Subtotal
+ VAT 17.5%
+ Total (GBP)

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was with UK2 for a while.

Don't use them, they are a bunch of bastards and their help desk is ran by, no offence, jonny come latelys... It's to find someone that speaks English. I had a conflicting answer to every question.

try www.hostpapa.co.uk ... never had a problem with them and their hosting is top notch... can do far more than with UK2... AND you get a free domain if you sign up for 12 months, unlimited domains, bandwith, emails, ftp accounts, 100 mySQL db's... can't wack it.

zezayer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Still working :D

Free for .co.uk address only as .com ones cost more than £5.98 (Still a bargain getting a .com address for < £3 !! )

Raphaelsaintclair

Inactive User
Reaction score
this can also be used to purchase full dns management aswell as other upgrades for your domain :D

Geoffers

New Member ++
Reaction score
Thanks mate and good of you to post it, but had too much trouble with UK2.net I moved away. No domain forwarding for email - they allow only 5 email addresses, (think its £4.00 a month for more). DNS management a ripoff compared with other like Beyond domains, etc. who give it free.

Years ago they were great but they are losing business a lot. Just be careful with this one as they hit you with all sorts of charges as soon as they can.

Then its a pain getting them to remove their tag if you go elsewhere.

TEST