cheap car insurance while it still works

wilson1980

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cadred.org | Car insurance for less than £200

I made a discovery the other day about how to glitch the comparethemarket website. When looking for a quote answer EVERYTHING truthfully then when it comes to add a modification add that you have Braided Brake Hoses on your car, make sure its Fully comprehensive, upon your search a company called "eCar" should provide you with a quote for less than £200...more specifically £183.75

Been checked with a lawyer and another insurance broker that it is all legit, I'm 17 with no NCB and for a quote for £202 FC on a 2.0l SRi Vectra and iv bought a policy for my 1.4 corsa for £183.75

Be quick, glitches dont last long

Enjoy

this has been copyed off a site and is not me

yep...

just got a £220 quote
every one else 1200

and i do have braided break hoses.. :D

Just got quote of £199 ish for my RS2000 ! lol

£19 pm... !

good find m8,just done my a4 tdi sport £192!!!!

£202 for me

still better with the 1400 of everyone else..

and has all my mods declared

sorted! £183.75 for my clio williams 3

Last edited:
what happens though when they find out about the glitch/mistake? Will they take the amount that it should have originally been or will they just leave it? Can anyone confirm whether there was a cheque option for payment?

well i been through to the end of t he payment system on the ecar site...

and all styed the same.. havent paid as wont have the cash till friday...
so will see then

not much i would say £50 for the lot and then labour (thats how much i got mine 4 from ebay goodbridge hoses)

or u could fit ur self

plus ur brakes preform better so better safety

wicked find

might get a quote get insured with them then cancel my quindirect policy

lol

lol i posted it but never done it untill last night and was gettin insurance for 180 pound...shite cause i just took it out last month but then im only 400 before hand unlke loads ours who are like 1200 +

Congrats Wilson1980

Not for my savings personally, as I am already insured elsewhere, but for saving probably 10's of thousands for DW members. This has to be the best bargain link ever!

For all those who have taken advantage, send him a virtual pint.

Hmm I'll try this on the work lorries now....

Thanks for posting

Really tempted to go for this! Has anyone had a look at the small print to see if they have the right to cancel the insurance once they realise the mistake? I've looked, and like most small print, it looks like it can be twisted in their favour

theres that many people who have done this..im speakin hundreds..its on loads off car forums now..im so tempted to just do it but if i was payin like 1000+ i would have..but mayb just bite the tongue and c what happens..if they get off with it..well done..thing is i just left that company last year there and i thought they were ok..i remember doin it with the brake hoses about a year and a bit ago but never thought never off it lol

Yes. Checkd. Only 1s there are for k10 1993 model. Mine is a 1998 k11

Back