cheap car insurance while it still works

My girlfriend did hers for £183 on her Mini Cooper S and she said there was no option for cheque just all forms of card.
She also received £10 in E points to spend on their other products.
I have just been quoted £192 on my Audi TT!
We are both going to get the brakes fitted on our cars just to be on the safe side.
As for them asking for their money back I don't see how they can if you fill the form out correctly and have braided hose brakes.

beggers can't be choosers mate.
if you are a carefull driver with zero ncb and a high group car, you cant go wrong.
excellent find if it still works though

Just got this snippit from the ecar policy document taken off another forum:

1. Cancellation
You have the right to cancel Your Policy during a period of 14 days either from the day of purchase of the contract or the day on which You receive Your policy documentation, whichever is the later. If You wish to cancel and the insurance cover has already commenced, You will be entitled to a refund of the premium paid (as long as You have not made any claims), subject to a deduction for the time you have been covered and for any cost incurred by Us in issuing the policy.

eCar Insurance may cancel this Policy by sending You not less than seven days notice by recorded delivery to Your last known address. We will reimburse You on a pro rata basis the premium for the period of insurance still remaining.

I decided not to bother going for this in the end as they might just take the money, cancel the policy and refund you leaving you without having built up any no claims in that period.

anyone actually recieve their policy by post yet?

i know quite a few people that have done this over the last few days and considering ive saved a grand i cant complain.

even if thy go down under after two/three months i would of made my moneys worth...but yea i suppose a downside is you will have no ncb...but if it works out its well worth it!

Worth a try I reckon especially the no claims bonus advantage.

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

you lot will be totally ferked if you actually have an accident:Laugh:

h**p://www.reviewcentre.com/review404270.html

haha,

Average RatingsCustomer Service
0.7/10 Based on 4 ratings
Value for Money 1.6/10
Reviewer Rating 0.7/10
Overall Rating 0.7/10

well value for money i have to give it 10/10....i hope i dont have to make a claim...i always usually choose my policy by the cheapest price...and this one was cheaper by a £1000!! wooohooo

Being a student this has helped financially a lot and its all legal so cant complain!!

Deal of the century for me!

hopefully nobody has to claim. to be honest reading them reviews i would pay the 400 quid extra for a proper reputable company. i dont know why, after reading that, any regulatory body hasnt been notified and this company shut down.

Altho, if you are drivng a banger and its your first year or you are young, this can be very tempting as most likely th car will not be worth 200 quid, altho the damage that can be done to another person can be severe.

I know all you fellas are happy with these prices and i know where you are coming from as a scooby driver but you had better pray no one hits it while you are parked up or if you are hit by a uninsured driver as even if you are fully comp they wont pay out with out a lot of legal threat. so if the cars a banger go for it, if its your pride and joy find a better company

I know all you fellas are happy with these prices and i know where you are coming from as a scooby driver but you had better pray no one hits it while you are parked up or if you are hit by a uninsured driver as even if you are fully comp they wont pay out with out a lot of legal threat. so if the cars a banger go for it, if its your pride and joy find a better company

The thing is aint they obliged to sort it out once you have a claim to make. thats what the whole insurance is for aint it?

its fully comp and comes with breakdown cover including homestart!

http://www.ecarinsurance.co.uk/claim.php

Swiftcover quated £140 without braded brake pipes..With them the cheapest is the post office @ £248 for a saab 9-3 my insurance is due in 3 weeks :) so going swiftcover and will save £300 as more then have sent my new quat @ £441

got my apprentice to try this and no luck, still 4k for insurance :-(

****.whats he drivin

I also tried this to see if I could get a wuote on a car that I am looking at getting for when I have passed ma test, but ecar didn't come up and the cheapest 1 was around 2,500 and that was just on a 1.2 Clio P reg. Fair Play to every1 who managed to get this but I tried the first day it was posted and didn't find it and have tried several times since

Back