channels scan help

madmanuk

Member ++
Reaction score
hi lads got my opneboxs9 today put all files on and cccam, i just don't know what sat to scan for channels and the signal is onlt 5%,
thanks

sorted i just need a pre done fav channles dump if there one floting about lads.
thanks

Have a look in Firmware and other files post no.26, be aware that some sly sports channels still causing reboot issues so may have to delete !!!

yes ran into that prob allready mate now the box keeps rebooting and i carn't get into it,well it reboots when i try and change channle or go into the menu.

remove lnb cable
switch on box
delete problem sly sports channels
put the lnb cable back in

done that mate still won't let me do anything without rebooting
thanks

upload one of the tp-prgs that have been put on here without your satellite feed connected then reboot the box then select bbc1 and insert the satellite feed

edogg

thats all sorted now mate but now i can see all channle lists but carn't get a lot of kids and some hd channels,its my cline and i have full pack all working fine.
thanks

Its a bit late, but you are going about the rebooting problem the long way.

WHen the box reboots, just keep pressing the channel up or down on the remote as its rebooting. It will move it off the channel that causes the problem just as its booting up.

WOnder why it does it?

My box will also let me press menu, then tv channel list and then delete it from there without it having to unplug as it doesn't go back to the faulty one but one you were on for a period before.

thanks, sorted that out but just could not get all channels so its going on ebay tomozz

Back