Channels Not Clearing

treats

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi,

Following on from my last thread about the trial tuner, i've gone and got a cable tuner which i've tried in both a 800 and 800se.
Scanning over 244 channels no problem, several FTA are missing and only some FTA are clearing the +1 channels don't clear why would this be?

The next problem trying to get the main channels to clear, I have two active lines to try but still nothing with mgcamd running.
I take it my cables.xml is fine as it is pulling in channels on the scan, am I correct?

Could someone shine a bit of light for things for me to try, i've been on it now for 2 weeks swapping tunners and images like nobodys business.
I'm using the Pielord image at the minute with the mgcamd that comes with the image and a philips cable tuner.

Thanks for your help

T

not familiar with cable sorry

could try updating your xml list see if it helps

Are your sealions for cable or sat and have you put them in your mgcamd config correctly

Is the mgcamd you're using compatible with the image you're using?

Is the mgcamd you're using compatible with the image you're using?

I think this is the problem, I have it all up and running on a 500c but as soon as I tackle it with the 800se it just doesnt want to play ball.
I'll give it another shot soon, more backup images will be available soon with more people looking at moving over to cable.

Thanks

Back