Channels freezing

vat19

Inactive User
Reaction score
My s$y channels are freezing 4 or 5 times every minute, does anyone know what would be causing this? I thought it was possibly the CCcam config and am thinking of purchasing another " gift ".

There is not really much that could cause it, usually the server your connected to is oversubscribed ot so far away the ping times are long.

Only other things to consider would be lots of activity on your network slowing things down.

It can be a lot of things like provider, internet activity, quality of line/ping issues, how you're connected to internet.

Need more info like are you using homeplugs, direct via ethernet, wireless.

No boobishabang I have only used CCcam in fact i purchased a new one last night but still the same. I connected my original s*y box and It's working fine. Could you recommend somewhere to get a MGCAMD line.

It can be a lot of things like provider, internet activity, quality of line/ping issues, how you're connected to internet.

Need more info like are you using homeplugs, direct via ethernet, wireless.

I have a fast fiber optic internet and I'm connected with TP-LINK 1200 mbps home plugs.
My internet provider is Talk talk and I have no problem with my android box which is totally dependent with my internet. My ping times are 30 ms and download over 30 mbps.

Can you connect your laptop/pc to the same homeplug that your zgemma box is using (ie swap ethernet from zgemma box to your laptop/pc) and disable wireless on laptop so it forces your laptop to use ethernet and then visit pingtest.net. You should hopefully get a grade A line quality with no other issues.

If that is fine then remove cccam from plugins, restart box and install mgcamd 138 and then extract mg_cfg and newcamd from below rar file and put these two files in "/var/keys".

You need to put your line in newcamd.list after the "CWS = "

View attachment mg_cfg.rar

I have this mgcamd cfg file working perfectly on several boxes ranging from solo2, zgemma, ibox and dmm boxes.

No boobishabang I have only used CCcam in fact i purchased a new one last night but still the same. I connected my original s*y box and It's working fine. Could you recommend somewhere to get a MGCAMD line.

Does the line start with a C: or N: either way im pretty sure you can import it into a Newcamd.list file and run via the MGCamd 1.38a plugin which can be downloaded direct to the box

Can you connect your laptop/pc to the same homeplug that your zgemma box is using (ie swap ethernet from zgemma box to your laptop/pc) and disable wireless on laptop so it forces your laptop to use ethernet and then visit pingtest.net. You should hopefully get a grade A line quality with no other issues.

If that is fine then remove cccam from plugins, restart box and install mgcamd 138 and then extract mg_cfg and newcamd from below rar file and put these two files in "/var/keys".

View attachment 91285

I have this mgcamd cfg file working perfectly on several boxes ranging from solo2, zgemma, ibox and dmm boxes.

Thanks Ketmp, I'll give it a try.

Does the line start with a C: or N: either way im pretty sure you can import it into a Newcamd.list file and run via the MGCamd 1.38a plugin which can be downloaded direct to the box

Thanks boobishabang, it begins with a c:

Thanks boobishabang, it begins with a c:

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 91285

When I try to access var/keys I always end up in usr/keys. When you say "put the line in newcamd.list" is that my cline or a Nline. Thanks for your help, I'm a bit of a novice with these boxs.

Your line in the form CWS: server user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Remove the c or n and start with as mentioned above, ie CWS then the rest of your details

Last edited:
Thanks Johnny, I purchased a new line begining with N: and all is working fine. No freezing :)

Im having similar issues is there a way I can convert my cline to nline I struggled with the cccam softcam plugin and when I got it working its frezzing a couple of times a minute any help appreciated

Back