Channels changing

brin251

Inactive User
Reaction score
When i updat my eurovox max v 2008 all the channels go into alphabetical order and its a pain to put them back in the order i want

Im desperate is there a way of saving channels in order
EG

channel 1 bbc1
channel 2 bbc2

Thanks

Brian

When i updat my eurovox max v 2008 all the channels go into alphabetical order and its a pain to put them back in the order i want

Im desperate is there a way of saving channels in order
EG

channel 1 bbc1
channel 2 bbc2

Thanks

Brian

u need a program called voxer .. u can save your channels or edit your channels and send back to the box

i have voxer i will try to do that thanks for your help ill let you know how i get on

Cheers

Brin

if u know how to use this program plz give us a hint
Cheers

brin

even the software loader has an edit function on it just load your cdf file press edit press ch list then drag channelk to where you want it

Just in case you haven't figured Voxer out yet, here's a quick guide for sorting favs and channels:

Connect Eurovox to PC using null modem cable
Open Voxer, and under utilities click 'receive service file'. This will download the current CDF file from your EV box.

Click start to scan for your EV box

In Tools, click on Favourites Manager, and expand favourites. You should now see all your favourite groups. Right click to add and remove channels from the lists

You can also use Programme Manager from the tools menu - this displays all channels available on you EV box, and by right-clicking you can rename
and delete channels, and also arrange add into favourites

Then simply 'send service file' under utilities to update your EV box with your new favs.

Easy as pie!

Thanks johnny i am gonna try that many thanks

Brin

just what i needed
but how do i get voxer?

Back