Channel Master 1.2m 4 face hole spacings & bolt sizes

cappuccino99

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone got the Channel Master 1.2m 4 face hole spacings & bolt sizes

I know this one gets asked every so often- sorry, got them somewhere - something like 9" x 9" with 3/8" x 3" or 4" galvanized coach bolts?

Anyone got the Channel Master 1.2m 4 face hole spacings & bolt sizes

I know this one gets asked every so often- sorry, got them somewhere - something like 9" x 9" with 3/8" x 3" or 4" galvanized coach bolts?

i dont have a 1.2m face but ive just measured my 1m face and its 8 inches.... maybe @nelson b can measure his for you if its at ground level. ive seen different backplates on different sized dishes as theres a 90cm one on a petrol station near me and the spacing must be nearer 15 inchs,regards mdt

Just measured my 1.2 Mtr Channel Master its 7" PCD and dome head coach bolts 1/4 width, 2.5" long

hi --
i have both 1.0 and 1.2 channel master dish faces here -and spacings and bolt sizes are the same for both --on mine they are ---

7 in from hole centre to hole centre - both horizontally and verticaly
and bolts are 5/16 by 2and 3/4 in long

cheers --

hi --
i have both 1.0 and 1.2 channel master dish faces here -and spacings and bolt sizes are the same for both --on mine they are ---

7 in from hole centre to hole centre - both horizontally and verticaly
and bolts are 5/16 by 2and 3/4 in long

cheers --

just re-measured my 1m and its 7 inches from hole center to hole center.... i thought id been told that both the 1.2m and 1m would fit on the same bracket/polar mount but i wasnt 100% sure so didnt say. the dish on the petrol station has the webbed back but its a little different and it has a very large feedhorn(larger than the normal cm feedhorn) on it and its used for internet/data as it has a big buc on it. anyway the op has his answer now so all is well,regards mdt

Back