championship football

halfman halflager

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok had me head on looking for prem footie and watching for news and updates so i could watch the mighty norwich next season that when me mate asked me where was the championship footie being shown for the odd 3pm game i could not answer him did the old football banter like if your team was in the premiership (as he is an ipswich fan) you would have no problems .
then his girlfriend who is a leeds fan gave me one of those hard stare looks and a mumbled i will try and find out
any one know i have found a streaming site australia based setanta plus but only seen sky mentioned on lj's
any other info
cheers

Hi, al jazeera sport on 13 east and 16 east have a 3 pm championship game every saturday with english comm. its usually whoevers top or in playoff positions. they show plenty more championship footy but its usually whatever game uk sky are showing. check ljs live on sat.com on a weds or thurs to find out whos on as al jazeera leave it quite late to announce. hope this helps
ok had me head on looking for prem footie and watching for news and updates so i could watch the mighty norwich next season that when me mate asked me where was the championship footie being shown for the odd 3pm game i could not answer him did the old football banter like if your team was in the premiership (as he is an ipswich fan) you would have no problems .
then his girlfriend who is a leeds fan gave me one of those hard stare looks and a mumbled i will try and find out
any one know i have found a streaming site australia based setanta plus but only seen sky mentioned on lj's
any other info
cheers

Hi, al jazeera sport on 13 east and 16 east have a 3 pm championship game every saturday with english comm. its usually whoevers top or in playoff positions. they show plenty more championship footy but its usually whatever game uk sky are showing. check ljs live on sat.com on a weds or thurs to find out whos on as al jazeera leave it quite late to announce. hope this helps

cheers he is on 13 and 19 mono set up and mini dish for sky so no 16 east option he has been lucky before with keys for sport digital and had old maxx 1000 for other channels max is now deceased so to speak.
but i thought maybe jsc may not show championship as got prem league if they do maybe the jsc stream option is good for him to
cheers for reply

any other info
cheers

Norwich Leeds United in disguise ya mean lol

al jazeera sport 13E PPV

3 aug QPR vs Shef Wed +3 +4
Burney vs Bolton +4

4 aug Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers +3 +4

5 aug Preston vs Blackpool +3 +4 league cup

i think most of the jsc chans were removed from hotbird today, i think theres only 4 left

unless you can recieve badr6 or nilesat

yep5 6 7 8 9 10 all gone forever, for a while today we had hd 1-6 but they seem to have gone again unless they are just messing around with frequencys on tp's.looks like its now gonna be jsc 1 2 3 4 and hd 1 hd2 hd3 hd4 hd5 hd6 on 13e.dont think we will lose them as loads of subs on 13e left to run.
i think most of the jsc chans were removed from hotbird today, i think theres only 4 left

unless you can recieve badr6 or nilesat

Last edited:
cheers he is on 13 and 19 mono set up and mini dish for sky so no 16 east option he has been lucky before with keys for sport digital and had old maxx 1000 for other channels max is now deceased so to speak.
but i thought maybe jsc may not show championship as got prem league if they do maybe the jsc stream option is good for him to
cheers for reply
Sorry mate, newbie here! Could you help clarify what you mean by '13 and 19 mono set up and minidish for sky'? Is that the standard dish fitted by SKY, and does that mean you can't get satellites on 16E (e.g. Eutelsat 16A) with that? Thanks.

Back