Challenge for DannM

nice one digi m8 :) any news on updated IQ svn ??

cheers
osborne82

im actually looking forward to an image being posted, as hopefully, itll generate some interest in other people starting to play as well

i dont pretend to be some form of super coder or anything, everything i know, ive learned from asking others and from google, all within approx the last year, and i spend a few hours when i can grab them playing with the code

im hoping that the image DOES get sorted, so that jimux and his team can release an image, which im really looking forward to seeing

but i will try ANY image, killing the box is part of the fun for me :)

nice one digi m8 :) any news on updated IQ svn ??

cheers
osborne82

i was told within the next week m8, but i wont make it public in case it doesnt happen

oops.........

Last edited:
Not as long as you think.

Will you change your name after i post my image to "worst mod ever" :proud:

why do i need to do that ? im not the one that said "The fixes Digitalworldz has made for the TM800 hardly merit a thanks anyway.

Its basic, very basic changes anyone in the dreambox/enigma scene could have done." Also why are you taking a negative attitude towards me,i havent been negative towards you i really hope you can produce an image for all the owners out there.

im sure all the owners of the much beleaguered box would love to see a stable image are very much looking forward to what your going to produce

why do i need to do that ? im not the one that said "The fixes Digitalworldz has made for the TM800 hardly merit a thanks anyway.

Its basic, very basic changes anyone in the dreambox/enigma scene could have done." Also why are you taking a negative attitude towards me,i havent been negative towards you i really hope you can produce an image for all the owners out there.

im sure all the owners of the much beleaguered box would love to see a stable image are very much looking forward to what your going to produce

Considering your the one who started the digs, maybe have a look in the mirror.

Considering your the one who started the digs, maybe have a look in the mirror.

Right ive looked in the mirror and found this thread https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/265670/#post1961002

and where do i have a dig at you ? ive asked members to send ideas for this new image directly to yor pm box cant see that having a dig at you and then in this thread

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/265685/
ellie challenged you to create image not me fellar

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarcasm my friend. lowest form and all that.

Sarcasm my friend. lowest form and all that.

A simple question DannM are the owners of the TM800 going to see a new image from you mate yes or no?

C'mon now, some people got coding and packing to do, and thats before figuring out the 'unlike any other process' used to compile the image, which automatically undoes ALL of your changes, but you dont actually find this out untill AFTER youve made the changes, compiled the image, and flashed it.

Pack for your holiday m8, and have a look when you get back, its NOT basic enigma compiling, its a mess, have a nice time, and if youre going to spain, pop in the chemists, and get me a few packs of 'Durvitan' and ill square up when you get back ;)

wonder what time DannM goes on holiday

En route just now...very sad I know!

Good things come to those who wait.

enjoy mate :) where you off too ?

ach leave the poor guy alone lol - do you know why bassethound moved the iq image of the 08/03/2011 - cant seem to find it now ??????

ach leave the poor guy alone lol - do you know why bassethound moved the iq image of the 08/03/2011 - cant seem to find it now ??????

found the link here mate, posted on another forum Download TM800_update.rar for free on Filesonic.com by bassehound

from the description, it dont look any different from the first realease - personally I would wait for it from digidude or the Dr

Description Quote

"In this iQ image fixed

1.Flash memory capacity indicator (It will stop downloading the capacity comes below than 1MB)
2.Improved Stability (No more frequent green screen) ; Fixed some wrong script and memory management
3.New image from iQ Team
4.New Skin (Vali)
5.Default Recording Paths changed to Front USB
6.Default Channel list changed to �20110419-vhannibal 16-apr-2011봳ested best.
7-5-MB extra memory to add any extras.
8-After factory to flash will be cleared totally.
9- channel change speed improved
10-Multimedia function disabled temporary as iQ team like to finish it properly soon.
11-Seagate 320GB and 500 GB tested in sata record play OK western digital and fujitsu failed
UR tean no longer following tm-800 images
New iQ team will be non stop working for the remaining issues
there will be more images soon
This image tested no more green screen or flash remaining memory
=============================
Warning
Please do not use any addon plagins channel list cams from your old file
for this test use only from blue button and default channels after all ok use anythings you want.install one at the time if problem
repeat download again"

Last edited:
its no different thats why I removed the post :)

the original post on the download center (31/5/11) has been edited, which is why it shows todays date ;)

the image is actually the last 31/5/11 iQ release though

i have direct FTP access from my phone to check for updates, and have set it to check the server (not the download center) every 15 mins (hint) just in case a new image appears

Might give compiling an image myself soon in a few weeks, until then I await anyone who tries to sort out the mess which is TM/UR/IQ...

Why the fook have they removed HD skin support again, no wonder they managed to recover 5mb memory space. My loading bar is twice its size with SD skins lol

Back