Challange. Need help finding one of these panels.

Rs2k_Rider

DW's Resident Medic
Reaction score
Hi all.
Extended brothers decking with him and need one of these panels. Originally got from b&q but no longer got them by looks of it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418076374.851870.jpg

Cheers all

you may struggle getting one if its end of line stock mate. Give me a pm if you don't get fixed up and I will make you one if you like.

you may struggle getting one if its end of line stock mate. Give me a pm if you don't get fixed up and I will make you one if you like.

That would be awesome. How would you make it same tho ? :)

That would be awesome. How would you make it same tho ? :)

Simple mate, get some old wallpaper, stick it together, then draw me a template of an existing one. Post it to me and I can make it off your plan/spec. :)

Simple mate, get some old wallpaper, stick it together, then draw me a template of an existing one. Post it to me and I can make it off your plan/spec. :)

Now there's an idea lol.

I'll let bro know pal. Can you pm me a rough price plz
Ty mucho

Now there's an idea lol.

I'll let bro know pal. Can you pm me a rough price plz
Ty mucho

BQ don't usually use heavy duty material on there metal gates/panels so at a guess I will need 6mm round bar for the inserts and probably 25mmx3mm flat bar for your brackets. Please confirm this in your template/spec. As for price it is probably postage and package that will be your main cost. It will be less than BQ prices definitely. Just PM me when you are ready. :)

BQ don't usually use heavy duty material on there metal gates/panels so at a guess I will need 6mm round bar for the inserts and probably 25mmx3mm flat bar for your brackets. Please confirm this in your template/spec. As for price it is probably postage and package that will be your main cost. It will be less than BQ prices definitely. Just PM me when you are ready. :)

I got a digital measuring vernier I think there called anyway so can always measure bars and flat an other dimensions:)

Back