Celtic and Rangers In The Premiership?

This whole post just shows how much you over rate the Premiership. Everyone knows your top 4 teams are bloody good and Tottenham are pretty decent too although not in the same league as the top 4. But the other 15 teams are completely average and most just complete sh1t. Guess you guys are just like every fecking English commentator, biased or blind.

Sorry to dissapoint mate but no premiership team is really arsed about the uefa cup, we put second string sides out, the premiership is first and foremost.. we leave the snide euro cup to you lot to try and win,,,lol

LOL you have got to be taking the piss! Your not interested because other than the few teams that can string passes together, you (man city, fulham etc) don't have a fucking chance of qualifying!

lol now your just lying! LEt me get this right? Newcastle, Blackburn, Tottenham all put out 2nd string teams? Well i watched all the Uefa cup games and i know they don't. Why even say shite like that. Just makes you look stupid.

Thought you would'nt pay to watch our teams, who's lying???

lol

lets put it another way...take away all the tv revenue from sky from all the english clubs for 5 years and let them survive on gate receipts and merchandise...u still think they'd have 3 teams in the champs league semis...dont think so.

LOL you have got to be taking the piss! Your not interested because other than the few teams that can string passes together, you (man city, fulham etc) don't have a fucking chance of qualifying!

Man city qualified 3 seasons ago and played the reserves, its a distraction mate, thats all, you guys take it seriosly if ya want, we see it as a poor mans champions league and not worth bothering with..

lets put it another way...take away all the tv revenue from sky from all the english clubs for 5 years and let them survive on gate receipts and merchandise...u still think they'd have 3 teams in the champs league semis...dont think so.

English teams won the european cup a total of 7 times from 1977 to 1984, no sky then mate..

Man city qualified 3 seasons ago and played the reserves, its a distraction mate, thats all, you guys take it seriosly if ya want, we see it as a poor mans champions league and not worth bothering with..

PMSL forgot that qualifying for a competition 3 years back made you a good team! So what was it a distraction from? A relegation battle? Your team just recorded the worst goals at home tally ever, you probably shouldn't be writing off other teams just now!

lol with the performances of Man City i thought you were putting out a 2nd string Stevie wonder team. Glad to see you concentrate on the league! OH **** if thats you concentrating on the league i feel sorry for every Man City fan!

point being money nowadays buys success....plenty of scots in them teams but ...eh

lol with the performances of Man City i thought you were putting out a 2nd string Stevie wonder team. Glad to see you concentrate on the league! OH **** if thats you concentrating on the league i feel sorry for every Man City fan!

Yea, i wish we played in scotland, we'd piss the SPL every year,,,lol

lol dont be daft Scotland won alot of European trophies if we go back in time. Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd all in finals or won the cups. lol fecking ridiculous post

You got one european cup mate, let me just repeat that, ONE european cup, oh, and getting in the final dont really count does it, i mean you may as well have been knocked out first round..

You got one european cup mate, let me just repeat that, ONE european cup, oh, and getting in the final dont really count does it, i mean you may as well have been knocked out first round..

Ok if getting to the final dont count then why are you spouting on about having 4 teams in the semi's of the Champions League? **** sake m8 think what your saying before you type it!!

We can all pick peak times for trophies m8. I could pick the years when Aberdeen, Rangers, Celtic brought back the trophies from Europe but whats the point.

You could be right mate, but we will never know coz we prefer to play in the best league in the world...

Nah your not playing in the Spanish or Italian league m8 its only the EPL sadly. But 3rd best aint bad!

Ok if getting to the final dont count then why are you spouting on about having 4 teams in the semi's of the Champions League? **** sake m8 think what your saying before you type it!!

We can all pick peak times for trophies m8. I could pick the years when Aberdeen, Rangers, Celtic brought back the trophies from Europe but whats the point.

I was replying to the guy who said english teams could'nt do it in europe without sky tv..

Back