CCTV thread?

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have noticed recently there have been more & more requests for info relating to CCTV. Since the UK already has more CCTV camera per capita than anywhere else in the world, might it be an idea to have a dedicated CCTV section?

I like the idea, CCTV is everywhere :)

Regards
Mick

Did we not have one or merge it into something once upon a time?

I seem to remember something...

was it on hear the live tan salon cctv feed was on.
can anyone remember that, was it hear mibby not lol

Does anyone have any experiences with IP camera's in a home setup? I was thinking of a good project using raspberry pi's and wifi. Any recommended android apps used for remote viewing or cloud storage maybe. I havent started any research yet and it maybe a wile before i start this one. Any idea's where this could go?

Looks like the answer is 'no' m8, but you might be onto something here. Personally I don't know the first thing about Pi's but I can't help but think this could be right up its street.

Does anyone have any experiences with IP camera's in a home setup? I was thinking of a good project using raspberry pi's and wifi. Any recommended android apps used for remote viewing or cloud storage maybe. I havent started any research yet and it maybe a wile before i start this one. Any idea's where this could go?

Back