CCTV system build £250 max start

I've got the securix kit, day quality is very good, night vision in total darkness isn't fantastic but are any of them? I've also got a pir security light though and the combination works pretty well.

The dvr is very stable, been installed over a year and hasn't crashed or frozen once, sends an email a couple of times a day to say that it's running ok as well as on start up etc. the iPhone app is ok, the pc software good.

The kit comes with 2 external bullets and 2 internal domes. If anybody wants the domes I have got 4 here unused

I've got the securix kit, day quality is very good, night vision in total darkness isn't fantastic but are any of them? I've also got a pir security light though and the combination works pretty well.

The dvr is very stable, been installed over a year and hasn't crashed or frozen once, sends an email a couple of times a day to say that it's running ok as well as on start up etc. the iPhone app is ok, the pc software good.

The kit comes with 2 external bullets and 2 internal domes. If anybody wants the domes I have got 4 here unused

Got the same kit bud.

I could do with an extra dome. Pm me ;)

have a look at the systemq website, i've installed alien dvr's a few times and there quite good for the money, they also sell nite devil cameras which are good at night

Back