CCTV proves police lied: de Menezes behaved normally before being murdered

I must say what i know on the security forces in the uk, post 9/11 and 7/7 the sas have been operating on the uk streets on a regular basis alongside the flying squad but its been sas officers leading the ops. I know this as im ex army myself and have friends serving still. I wont say if the sas were involved in the shooting im still bound by official secrets act... but saying that along will give you an idea.

On the side of the forces that did carry out this, i can see there reasons... they had what they believed was a terroist in there sights for who they knew could of had a IED (improvised explosive decive) strapped to his body, now the standing instruction to take this type of suspect down (for want of a better word) is complete distruction of the head (brain)... shoot them anywhere else and they can still dettoniate.
Ok they made a major fk up here, he clearly did not pose an immediate threat to life, in which only he above force may be used.
But i was not there so dont know obviously what the situation was.

Last edited:
I . I wont say if the sas were involved in the shooting im still bound by official secrets act.

Nobody knows who you are on here anyway, and I hardly think the SAS etc would be monitoring a cable TV hack site! :)

i think it was done to get us conditioned to this type of thing happening routinely,the more you do something the more it becomes exceptable,oh at least we are being kept safe by these people and they have stopped hundreds of terrorists from blowing us up at the airports and on the streets. the goverment wants us scared thats total control of the masses i wonder how many of the 15,000 spooks have caught someone,but hey at least they have kicked in loads of early morning doors in, and then let them all go because the intelligance has been totally wrong again,

Im not saying there isnt a threat but we hear news from anonymous government sources all the time saying the hundreds of plots are being twarted all the time............bloody hell any gambling man knows that if there so-many people trying then some would get through

i think it was done to get us conditioned to this type of thing happening routinely,

if that's true then it can go 2 ways,
yes, it can get a lot of people in a sheep mentality,
but it can also get people routinely looking at the police as nothing more than a potential threat that may have to be dealt with at some point.

Back