Girl, eight, 'raped by two boys aged 10'

Yeah interesting you pick 1 line out of the whole thing. Look let's not even go down that road just stay on topic ffs.

if one of those was my son i'd cut his dick off

Your a looney.
So if an eight year old made up a story about your son you would cut off his dick.
Do you have a son. If so i think he should be removed from you for his own protection.

Your a looney.
So if an eight year old made up a story about your son you would cut off his dick.
Do you have a son. If so i think he should be removed from you for his own protection.

eh theres always one bites ;) :Fish:

So you didn't even bother to read the thread properly and discover that the girl was lying?

Quite apart from that, you're spouting macho nonsense.

Your a looney.

I don't think he's read the full article m8, otherwise he wouldn't have made such an idiotic comment.

Just shows how lazy some people are...rather than go through the full thread, they'll read the title, then post their view.

It's scary to think that these people also have the vote...it kinda explains a lot though.

Yeah I was just about to call bullshit on xcell's post there but you beat me to it lol. Is there only me that believes nobody is to blame in this considering they are only children ? To be sure off the record I'd be pinning a lot of blame on the mother to be fair but on the record publicly speaking I can't say either way as technically speaking she had nothing to do with the (alleged) incident.

nice to see the Scottish Rite in force :)

i did just read the title, apologies to all . there's so much to read here lol

ahh just noticed two other cut off their dick posts Pmsl . you can understand the reaction though? the title of thread should be edited really

Last edited:
Puts things into a different context when the facts actually come out, but this could have lead to the same conclusion had things got to more than the i'll show you mine if you show me yours.

There again if a women cries rape the man is guilty until proven innocent.

Feel sorry for the trauma the two boys have gone through before the truth came out.

Puts things into a different context when the facts actually come out, but this could have lead to the same conclusion had things got to more than the i'll show you mine if you show me yours.

There again if a women cries rape the man is guilty until proven innocent.

Feel sorry for the trauma the two boys have gone through before the truth came out.

Is it possible to reach that stage though I mean we are talking about 10 year old children....maybe I'm thinking sunshine & rainbows here but I wouldn't have thought 10 year olds would know what rape is let alone know the seriousness of it. All we have here is a lie that got found out in court, but we don't know where this lie started or the motivation for it. Something doesn't add up for me, I think there's a lot more to this that wasn't mentioned in the article. My opinion.

Back