CCcam Setup For Sly & Virmin

ersanu

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently bought a Zgemma H1 and have successfully configured the cam for virmin. I was wondering how i add an extra cam for the sly channels?

basically, do i just add x2 separate cam lines via notepad in a single CCcam.cfg file??

Thanks Guys

Hi,

I recently bought a Zgemma H1 and have successfully configured the cam for virmin. I was wondering how i add an extra cam for the sly channels?

basically, do i just add x2 separate cam lines via notepad in a single CCcam.cfg file??

Thanks Guys

If your using CCcam then just 2 clines one for each virgin and sky covers it.

If your using CCcam then just 2 clines one for each virgin and sky covers it.

Cheers Mate,

So all i have to do is add two separate Clines in a single CCcam.cfg file?

also do i have to configure anything in the GUI of the Zgemma h1 in order to get the cline to work for the selected tuner?

Cheers

Does that mean i have x2 separate CCcam.cfg files, one for virgin and one for sky?

Or do i just use x1
[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]CCcam.cfg file with two separate clines inside?[/FONT]

You need to use mgcamd with vm line yes put both lines in newcamd.list

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not necessarily in Mgcamd you would use Newcamd.list for any N line and if you have a C line this should be predominantly used in cccamd.list file just alter the line in mg_cfg G: {33}

Or use Oscam which is still supported with updates, I would never use CCcam for an N type line as it cannot make use of the cache feature that Oscam and MGcamd can

Back