cccam connects then disconnects

Second that m8 - ive had some fun with em but got to say like anything once you get your head round it alls fine - 1 thing slightly off topic i replied this to a sticky - i have cccline and newcamd both working along side each other in the server section so in this case what is the newcamd server set up for as mines off and doesnt need to be on for newcamd to work.

Sorry I've never tried a NewcamD line and can't help with this one, I think that Manic01 might well answer you when he see's the thread.

In the server set up
If for eg
line 1 is set to cccam for c line
line 2 is set to newc for n line.
They work alongside ok.
The other set up is to share a card using newcamd.

Ah think i gotcha - cheers

hi chaps i was looking at some the ads on here and looking at some of the post on here
so is it safe to get these lines or not.hard to know where to start out if you are new to this. got my box for xmas so just trying all the new bits to it

i have the same problem as easymo can anybody help ive had the spiderbox for over a year now and still cant work out how to get a decent line trial or otherwise cheers hello dolfiemax im in caerphilly im a cardiff boy originally

Last edited:
sometimes changing from auto ip to manual ip helps,,,,,
to get hold of what ip that should be in menu,,
type cmd in run on pc and then type ipconfig/all
in the cmd dos window that comes up.

Last edited:
i agree with wiz mate stay well away them big sites are fishing away like fook and will rip ya shirt off ya back and you end up with nowt
i will send a pm of a forum i use you will be like a kid in a sweet shop when you join up

Hi Mate, I'm in the same boat as easymo3. Since server+ has gone pearshaped I've started looking for alterntive solutions. I've recently discovered cccam and would appreciate any advise on what is considered the best server services to go for. As I found couple of these via serching on google I'm just little concerned re the security of the sites.

I'm mainly interested in prem football.

The sites I'm considering are:

CardSharing4All Home Page - [email protected]

Cardsharing CCcam Server

Welcome to starcccam

Are there any other forums were you can discuss this in more detail?

Cheers

JP

Hi Mate, I'm in the same boat as easymo3. Since server+ has gone pearshaped I've started looking for alterntive solutions. I've recently discovered cccam and would appreciate any advise on what is considered the best server services to go for. As I found couple of these via serching on google I'm just little concerned re the security of the sites.

take halfman halflager/wiz569 advise,look for a site that has verfied servers with test lines,yours loook goood,but i would stay well clear.

Last edited:
if your putting line in manual ie remote then start with the x. if you download the server cfg from certain site then copy line that was sent and paste it in server cfg

As I found couple of these via serching on google I'm just little concerned re the security of the sites.

I'm mainly interested in prem football.

The sites I'm considering are:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Are there any other forums were you can discuss this in more detail?

Cheers

JP

Stay well away from any of them m8 if you want my opinion,try get a recommended place from friends or fellow site members,

also wrap your live links in code please ;)

take halfman halflager/wiz569 advise,look for a site that has verfied servers with test lines,yours loook goood,but i would stay well clear.

I may sound thick but how can I tell they are verified servers.

Also can someone explain why the sites mentioned above are dodgy, fsihing away??

Also I want to pm somebody but can only find visitor message in individuals public profile.

JP

Also can someone explain why the sites mentioned above are dodgy, fsihing away??

Also I want to pm somebody but can only find visitor message in individuals public profile.

JP

They are very likely dodgy because they advertise illegal services on google,

also you need 5 posts to enable pm's

Just a quicky peeps..I have over the many many tests i have had from verified sources that sometimes a cline will show up as connected ie (1) but will never clear anything..Ive had this on a few.Now this i put down to the server using the newest version of cccam which i dont think the spider can cope with at the moment.They will work ok on say 2.1.1 but anything above that there are still problems that need to be ironed out..The newest version have proved troublesome..Just a few thoughts to stop you pulling ya hair out...cheers.:grab:

Just a quicky peeps..I have over the many many tests i have had from verified sources that sometimes a cline will show up as connected ie (1) but will never clear anything..Ive had this on a few.Now this i put down to the server using the newest version of cccam which i dont think the spider can cope with at the moment.They will work ok on say 2.1.1 but anything above that there are still problems that need to be ironed out..The newest version have proved troublesome..Just a few thoughts to stop you pulling ya hair out...cheers.:grab:

Small update, I have used my 9000 combo on 2.1.1 and 2.1.4 without problems both worked well.
For members who dont know, if you select a channel that opens on your line then press info twice the CCCam version in use will be shown.

got a test line at moment on 2.1.3 on 28.2 only, works well but does seem to free now and then althought it might be me messing around with the reciever,also have had 2.1.4 which seemed to be very acceptable.

Hi jimmy...pressing info on the SD version doesnt tell you anything...lol..

Sorry I it only works on the 9000 and 9000 combo, to be honest my poor 5000SD is only used nowadays for 28.2e FTA.

just to update,finally got the line working,as usual user error,f.y.i the line opens alot of channels right the way through the arc and are virtualy freeze free,if i can do this with the spider then anybody who is worried about service+ then do not,this box is the bees knees and i have had it for 3 weeks,am just about to cancel my subscription to xxx thanks to everyone who helped me throught this thread mainly to jimihendrix whose advise and help is execellent also wiz569 and halfman halflager for your p.m both the same and have done so,am a kid in a sweet shop,regards all, great forum,great support.

How was it fixed I am currently experiencing same problem?

Fixed by tinkering but i have no idea how

thanks all

Back