cccam connects then disconnects

easymo3

DW Member +
Reaction score
hi,i have been given a test line for 36hrs,i have put it in the first cccam slot 1 on spider,when i put all the details in then reeboot spider in the server secection it says connected 0 cards then 30 secs later it says disconnect 0 cards and alternates between the 2,i presume i have entered the lines correctly because i am getting connect now and then,will it be a prob with the line server,any thought would be very welcome.

hi,i have been given a test line for 36hrs,i have put it in the first cccam slot 1 on spider,when i put all the details in then reeboot spider in the server secection it says connected 0 cards then 30 secs later it says disconnect 0 cards and alternates between the 2,i presume i have entered the lines correctly because i am getting connect now and then,will it be a prob with the line server,any thought would be very welcome.

Check you have not accidentally entered a wrong character the most common mistake is with , and .
You are not connecting to the server.

hi jimmy this is the line i was sent C: xxhrsxxxt.no-ip.org 2xxx1 nxxxdemolnnxxxx eoexxxxo i have started with the very first x not the c: i have made sure the . and - are correct,when i reeboot spider it says conn then 30 secs later it says discon and then it does not alter from disconn if you want i can send the full line to you,should i try it in another line or try another test line,thanks for your input.also it came with instruction on how to install onto a dream box but i do not think that should make any difference,should it?

Last edited:
I'm not sure that sending the full line details is allowed by forum rules so please don't do that.
From what I've read you have done it correctly, when Service+ was running did you have a solid connection? I am trying to establish if it's a server problem or internet problem.

ok jimi,service+ was fine broadband speed is 4 mg and stable most of the time,got the link through google 36hr free test line.

If you truly got that line from google then I would delete it immediately as it could be used to gain access to your computer!

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

i got the line from a co advertising on google had it sent to me via email from them,so sorry if there is a misunderstanding i did not get it directly from a google page,regards.

i got the line from a co advertising on google had it sent to me via email from them,so sorry if there is a misunderstanding i did not get it directly from a google page,regards.

Same thing m8 seriously I would stay well away,
pm sent

i agree with wiz mate stay well away them big sites are fishing away like fook and will rip ya shirt off ya back and you end up with nowt
i will send a pm of a forum i use you will be like a kid in a sweet shop when you join up

I have sent the member a screen shot of how it should be set up, I think he's going to have another go tonight.

just to update,finally got the line working,as usual user error,f.y.i the line opens alot of channels right the way through the arc and are virtualy freeze free,if i can do this with the spider then anybody who is worried about service+ then do not,this box is the bees knees and i have had it for 3 weeks,am just about to cancel my subscription to xxx thanks to everyone who helped me throught this thread mainly to jimihendrix whose advise and help is execellent also wiz569 and halfman halflager for your p.m both the same and have done so,am a kid in a sweet shop,regards all, great forum,great support.

Knew you'd get there and very pleased to hear you confirm what all Spiderbox owners know they really are very good receivers, it just takes a little extra effort to coax the best from them.

thanks jimi,you are dead right,because i was doing it "blind" with the help of the forum and trial and error (a little common sense req) it seems to get easier maybe another spider req next and home serve,still alot cheaper than the other alternative!!

Channel and favourite list for Spiderbox 7000, 9000 and 9000 combo.
Note as each favourite folder can only hold 200 channels I have made two extra satellites which hold the overflow.
Navigate using the favourite folders and the sat key.
As Service+ is still down you wont be able to access those channels but if you have a line there are many others.
List made using USALS so USALS users will need to add their longitude and latitude, DiseqC users well you need to locate and store each satellite using the remote.

Please backup your existing channel list in case you don't like mine.

Last edited:
Knew you'd get there and very pleased to hear you confirm what all Spiderbox owners know they really are very good receivers, it just takes a little extra effort to coax the best from them.

Second that m8 - ive had some fun with em but got to say like anything once you get your head round it alls fine - 1 thing slightly off topic i replied this to a sticky - i have cccline and newcamd both working along side each other in the server section so in this case what is the newcamd server set up for as mines off and doesnt need to be on for newcamd to work.

Back