Cats

Didn't I just say they can't be....... or did you misunderstand the part where I said "They can't be controlled"; you can deter them but that's it. Period

I'm neither a cat nor dog hater, but really is it an issue and I have a "crazy cat lady" that lives further down my street (9 cats). The only people that are bothered about it are small minded that have nothing better to do. These are the same people that complain at the slightest noise, do nothing but take more interest in what others do rather than minding their own business or generally make more of a nuisance of themselves than any cat.

Who the fook are you dr dolittle

Who the fook are you dr dolittle

Bit harsh that isn't it, people get penalized for less.

I actually agree with the chap, but personally I don't care either way after my dog destroyed my garden....

Didn't I just say they can't be....... or did you misunderstand the part where I said "They can't be controlled"; you can deter them but that's it. Period

I'm neither a cat nor dog hater, but really is it an issue and I have a "crazy cat lady" that lives further down my street (9 cats). The only people that are bothered about it are small minded that have nothing better to do. These are the same people that complain at the slightest noise, do nothing but take more interest in what others do rather than minding their own business or generally make more of a nuisance of themselves than any cat.

Didn't you understand the part that says the owner should be made more responsible, because they are free spirits, my main concern is killing garden birds it has to stop and it is about time the owner was made more responsible hope this helps you a little more

Didn't you understand the part that says the owner should be made more responsible, because they are free spirits, my main concern is killing garden birds it has to stop and it is about time the owner was made more responsible hope this helps you a little more

I would actually say killing garden birds is more of a reason to keep them!

how do you suggest owners become "responsible", when a dog owner is responsible for their pet they have to leash it, ensure it's penned, don't let it escape etc. It's idiotic, next thing you will be asking people to control hedgehogs, badgers and urban foxes. I know perhaps we should get police horses to stop crapping while they walk too.....or get the bobbies to store the poop in their hat, they can carry around some lidl bag's in their helmets...and be issued with official government scoopers, but wait it will come out of the tax payers money...

What i also find amusing is your now citing bird's because you can't get poop to stack up, what about the tonnes of manure people put on borders, grass etc every day. I would say you should be thanking the owner for keeping your plants alive!

Cat owners can become more responsible by not owning one in the first place

As for horse crap our local police authority are disbanding the mounted division so piles in the street will be no more

As for manure on gardens thats fine, have you noticed that it doesn't kill birds.

Cat owners can become more responsible by not owning one in the first place

I must admit, I'm finding watching this conversation unfold funny and the arguments are different to say the least lol :Clap: but I couldn't resist replying to this.

I'm going to lobby cat owners; let your cats run wild, don't flea them, don't worm them, let them fight become agitated and scratch people, let them pass around disease, yep no vets for those moggy's, who needs an owner, have them roam free 100% of the time, ripping open bins because your not feeding them, crapping in any garden not just the neighbors....

That's right, lets be responsible but completely negligent at the same time, because not owning one means that they will do it more and twice as bad.

Got yourself some great thoughts there Baron :)

Last edited:
I fecking hate cats lol.

There is one fooker that comes round my garden all the time shitting, and the worse is the piss there fecking piss stinks out my garden.

I have seen the fooker carrying birds in its mouth and playing "im a evil bastard with a mouse" it runs a bit whack, gets up runs whack.

What a coont, I actually thought about getting an air riffle, but that would take me down to its evil little ways.

Mick

I went to visit a friend a while back and as soon as you walked in the living room it stank of cat piss. Do cat owners get immune to that smell and think the cat pisses rose petals?. I didn't go there again. Sorry matey if you are reading this but it had to be said. :(

I went to visit a friend a while back and as soon as you walked in the living room it stank of cat piss. Do cat owners get immune to that smell and think the cat pisses rose petals?. I didn't go there again. Sorry matey if you are reading this but it had to be said. :(

No we don't mate,
But some of us have higher standards then others;)

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

av got a great little cat catcher for rent.. she's on her 22nd cat since 2011.the only prob is she brings them in with there neck snapped to show you her trophey. cleaning the blood up is a pain..she only charges a doner kebab twice a week.. but will deffo get ur moggy lol

av got a great little cat catcher for rent.. she's on her 22nd cat since 2011.the only prob is she brings them in with there neck snapped to show you her trophey. cleaning the blood up is a pain..she only charges a doner kebab twice a week.. but will deffo get ur moggy lol

Now don't be bitter against your ex missus speedy just let it go mate. :Laugh:

I must admit, I'm finding watching this conversation unfold funny and the arguments are different to say the least lol :Clap: but I couldn't resist replying to this.

I'm going to lobby cat owners; let your cats run wild, don't flea them, don't worm them, let them fight become agitated and scratch people, let them pass around disease, yep no vets for those moggy's, who needs an owner, have them roam free 100% of the time, ripping open bins because your not feeding them, crapping in any garden not just the neighbors....

That's right, lets be responsible but completely negligent at the same time, because not owning one means that they will do it more and twice as bad.

Got yourself some great thoughts there Baron :)

Well I think that might be a good idea because then the local authorities will organise cat catchers and round the buggers up and we shall be rid of them ,look, this thread is getting silly what I have pointed out by starting this thread is that this is happening all over the country in thousands of gardens and small garden birds are disapearing all you cat lovers please spare thought for our garden birds......... and stop your cat crapping in my garden

Well I think that might be a good idea because then the local authorities will organise cat catchers and round the buggers up and we shall be rid of them ,look, this thread is getting silly what I have pointed out by starting this thread is that this is happening all over the country in thousands of gardens and small garden birds are disapearing all you cat lovers please spare thought for our garden birds......... and stop your cat crapping in my garden

Your right this is silly but the suggestions are too coz there is no thought behind it just ramblings.

u need to think long term too who pays for cat catches? what happens when all cats become wild? and most garden birds are a nuisance with the eckception to rural birds and some protected 1s, its also part of life and its cycle.

there is a problem being made where there isnt a problem or no more than a mild annoyance

I would watch your back from now on Baron. They train them pussies young these days.
Watchcat.jpg

And heres me thinking you sound intelligent mr fingerpie ah well ....fin

And heres me thinking you sound intelligent mr fingerpie ah well ....fin

I hope you get it sorted baron. The problem is most owners dump there cats out at night and all the damage has been done then.So when you wake up in the morning there is tish in your bedding plants and once they have pissed up your young plants that's it the plant turns brown and dies. :(

Back