Cats

baron

Inactive User
Reaction score
It is about time cat owners were made more responsible for their pets our back garden is like the serengeti they wander through, crapping then attempting to bury it causing a bigger, mess not to mention killing garden birds for fun ........I hate cats........

It is about time cat owners were made more responsible for their pets our back garden is like the serengeti they wander through, crapping then attempting to bury it causing a bigger, mess not to mention killing garden birds for fun ........I hate cats........

borrow a big dog.. ;)

i have had the same problem am getting to the stage that a paint ball gun might be called for
2 years of trying everything from borrowing my bro's boxer to everything you can buy fron the net
ultrasonic,water spraying devices and pepper dust nothing works. even bought the biggest litter tray
i could find and the still shat all over my garden

I adore cats, especially when they're served in garlic sauce.
I heard of one solution you wouldn't be arrested for...

A particular cat always crapped in the same part of the garden. It was probably the only bit that was unlit. The guy dug that area up and planted some inflated balloons, before covering them in a thin layer of soil.

Sure enough, the cat started to dig and got something of a shock!

At the time of writing, it had been a while and the cat hadn't returned.
If you try it and it works, please let us know. It'll make my day. <eg>
Good luck

We have one neighbour with two cats that are always crapping in my front garden. I tried some Cat Go Away powder from the Pound Shop which seemed to deter them for a couple of weeks. I just put a load of slug pellets down cause we've got a load of snails munching at my flowers so hopefully the cats will make a meal of them.

Our other neighbour had a rabbit that they left loose in the garden, one day last year it dug under the fence into our garden. We chased it back through the hole and went and told our neighbour who basically didn't give a sh!t. I filled the hole but 2 days later it dug under again in a different spot, I went out and blocked the hole trapping it in my garden then let it out the back gate and it was never seen again! :)

We have one neighbour with two cats that are always crapping in my front garden. I tried some Cat Go Away powder from the Pound Shop which seemed to deter them for a couple of weeks. I just put a load of slug pellets down cause we've got a load of snails munching at my flowers so hopefully the cats will make a meal of them.

Our other neighbour had a rabbit that they left loose in the garden, one day last year it dug under the fence into our garden. We chased it back through the hole and went and told our neighbour who basically didn't give a sh!t. I filled the hole but 2 days later it dug under again in a different spot, I went out and blocked the hole trapping it in my garden then let it out the back gate and it was never seen again! :)

What a waste of a perfectly tasty rabbit...

we also hate the horrible things, we have a big loop eared rabbit who thinks hes a dog (well two other dogs in the house has got him confused). anyways he is a lovely animal, but was terrorised by a cat until last week (he is a free range rabbit with run of the house and garden lol), i think the rabbit saw what the dogs done and chased the cat down the garden (more likely trying to hump it), alas we havent seen it since.
I agree though cat owners should have to take more responsibilty for thier animals, if a dog owner let his dog roam like a cat im pretty sure that the dog owner would get into a heap of trouble.

There are that many cats (owned & strays) in this area that we used to have that prooblem until we got our dobies, now no cats come close.

cats are free spirits unlike dogs and wont be tamed and thus wander where and live where the hell they like, the smug little gits lol.

I agree they have some annoying traits but other than making it harder for the cat to enter your garden or using the usual deterrant methods there isnt a whole lot you can do :(

I've heard boiled starfish (no bull$hit) deter them for good !!!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly don't understand the nature of a cat. you can't put a lead on it, make it do tricks and control it like a dog.

So therefore they are a nuisance and need to be controlled

Just take some good strong "mustard" and plain white vinigar, 2 big spoons each, half liter of water. Shake it and spray it . cats H8TE it ! (this is no joke, I had the cat problem as well even with a dog in the garden they came into the garden and shit as they pleased ....) Repeat after rainshower or every 1 week.
And that expensive stuff in the shop is b*lsh*t ...Don't buy it, does not work. (of course the paintgun will work as well ;)

Last edited:
So therefore they are a nuisance and need to be controlled

Didn't I just say they can't be....... or did you misunderstand the part where I said "They can't be controlled"; you can deter them but that's it. Period

I'm neither a cat nor dog hater, but really is it an issue and I have a "crazy cat lady" that lives further down my street (9 cats). The only people that are bothered about it are small minded that have nothing better to do. These are the same people that complain at the slightest noise, do nothing but take more interest in what others do rather than minding their own business or generally make more of a nuisance of themselves than any cat.

Last edited:
bloody ell guys, I aint staying up all night following my cats from garden to garden with a poop scooper and plastic bag :)
look on the bright side your gettting free compost for your garden

If I find any poop in my garden I deliver it back over the fence to the cats owner.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2

Back