Cat sh1t pi$$ing me off!

What about anti freeze does that not work anymore .?
Would not cause any harm to them mate, i know it can be pain with them doing a crap in gardens.
Its only there instinct.
As previously said the water bottle worked wonders for me.
🙂

My parents have a bit of a cat problem too. It's been going in my dad's plant boxes in the back yard. Cat paw prints on the car windscreen...

We know exactly what cat it is, quite a new one to the area. It's actually a very friendly one which will come across the street to you, sit on the pavement so you have to step over it, it doesn't seem bothered.

I think it was the same one in a bit of a turf war with another cat and neither would move on the back wall which went on for an hour.

Anyway, I was considering live-trapping it and having it moved to another part of the region. Traps big enough are in the £30 region on Amazon. Thing is, if it's microchipped (likely) it would come back. Might still try it.

A couple of them would probably keep cats away :).

Wouldn't be so sure mate.

Walking home from watching boxing at my local around 3.30am i heard a bit of a cat like scrap going on, turned the corner to see this ginger cat giving a fox a right going over. The looked at me and shot off in different direction but the few seconds i witnessed was better than the boxing id watched that night 😁

Depending on size of cat as been lunch for a bigger hungry fox,as every week i hear the war going on behind me and never see an outcome in the dark.

Cat's like ive got this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A a bit of an extreme measure, when I first started work the old fella I worked with kept racing pigeons, he had bother with cats for a long time – the solution he told me was cooked starfish (I know). Apparently, it is poisonous but they cannot resist it, told me they were lying dead around his pigeon loft.

Haven’t tried it though.

Right im back, the water bottle worked fine for a while but the cat crap has re appeared. I bought some spray from Home Bargains but thats not worked.
It's doing it in the dead of night so anymore remedies ?. Do those battery sonic work ?.

If non I'm gonna shoot the f##ker and hang it on a stick like Predator. 1) keep cats away, 2) scar the neighbor's kids for life

I tried one of the sonic things -- it worked, but only within a small radius -- the cats just shat elsewhere in the garden !!

Right im back, the water bottle worked fine for a while but the cat crap has re appeared. I bought some spray from Home Bargains but thats not worked.
It's doing it in the dead of night so anymore remedies ?. Do those battery sonic work ?.

If non I'm gonna shoot the f##ker and hang it on a stick like Predator. 1) keep cats away, 2) scar the neighbor's kids for life

We had one of our neighbours cats crapping on our front garden for a few weeks in December. Only realised when i went out i the dark and ended up tredding it all through the effing hallway. My trainers were a right mess and went straight in the washing machine.

What I've done to stop them which has worked so far is i keep the peel off of Oranges and rip it all up in to tiny pieces and then scatter that over my garden. I haven't done this now though for two weeks and the cat poop hasn't returned, but there are still orange peels scattered all over the garden. From what i was reading, Cats don't like citris smells / tastes which is why I used this method.

I've just scattered a in of Strongbow over the front lawn, it broke my heart plus the nieghbour thinks I'm losing me murps

do you think they are tame the nearly semi wild semi tame almost half wild like

Back end of last year i put lemon juice into small silver foil cake dishes ,sprinkle some over the soil and laid patches and strips of fine mesh over the small garden. No cats going near it at the time, trying it again this year.

Back