card going off

It would be more productive to discuss the problem; Those with nothing to add could go watch their telly and pay the increasing monthly charges which largely go to make footallers rich.

I believe there was a transponder change, because the FEC on the movie channels has changed and Lyngsat recordsa date for its page being updated of a few days ago.

My server is an internal affair and has worked very nicely until now.

I see the commercial servers are fine.

nowt to do with servers good or bad could have been a simple mishap their end seems pretty random as well still no errors here just need to wait see

Those with nothing to add could go watch their telly and pay the increasing monthly charges which largely go to make footallers rich.

Well I have both a sat and cable cs sub so that certainly doesn't apply to me.
Had my sat on all morning and it's been fine.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

one of the clues for those that got the problem would be wrong card in reciever message once card put back in original box so would point to either technical issue or they doing something but cant do anything here as still ok

my movies went off wednesday along with sspt1 & 3 also others like sky1 my first thought was must be transponder issue i did a rescan tried movies again still blank,then i went to all in bouquets and selected a different version of sspt1 and hey presto it cleared so i tried all channnels that was not clearing and managed to get them back apart from the ones were there was only 1 option to choose from ie all movie channels,what i dont get is why some clear in the option and some dont.Just to add more info im using cccam 2.3.0 on blackhole 2.1.7 vu duo and white card.

Last edited:
ive justed this moment switched to oscam and can confirm movies etc are back on

This issue is well highlighted on all forums.
There was (and is) issues going on.

Is there?
Mine's been fine for days now.

As stated earlier, I have both cable and Sat CS. Sites I use I read daily and yet there has been no mention of any of this lately.

There was a bit of trouble about 6 weeks ago with freezing/glitching but that was all.
Don't care what any of you say here,if you use a crappy server with sub standard knowledge, then you get problems.

oscam is better option CCcam dead in water these days not used it for years no longer supported
no guarantee will keep working on oscam either but is best choice still ok here @minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there?
Mine's been fine for days now.

As stated earlier, I have both cable and Sat CS. Sites I use I read daily and yet there has been no mention of any of this lately.

There was a bit of trouble about 6 weeks ago with freezing/glitching but that was all.
Don't care what any of you say here,if you use a crappy server with sub standard knowledge, then you get problems.
There is some issue going on.
As you say about the freezing 6 weeks it affected some people and didn't affect others.
Aparently that issue has been fixed. I changed supplier when the freezing was going on.
But it looks like this new issue is the same as it only affects some cards and not others.
Its well highlighted on other sites as well.

Its the first time I can ever recall selected c/s channels dropping while others were on.
Very rearly I experienced my channels dropping. But when that happened all channels went down for a few hours (probably maintance work)

It is strange @Fangface mate as your saying what others say "no issues"
Yet others say they "have issues"

Just like the freezing that was going on 6 weeks ago.

Also my new supplier has been going a long time and runs oscam.
I was just glad issue was fixed before the big fight on Saturday.

Last edited:
this one is different as once you lost channels put card in original box & you you get wrong card for this box message mostly
no idea if was planned or a technical issue but screwed up for sure most have managed to recover but not all

I have been asked by alimac to help you guys, as i have got movies back using oscam .so ask away and i will try and help.

what name do you prefer may help members here
thethinroller or thefatroller & please your own input not a copy paste from master G who got you sorted

post your box image softcam & configs edit the good bits for security

Doesn't matter what im called. I could be called H or Mr sporty or even Lee Giblin, it doesnt matter. Why should i only share stuff that i have wrote myself?

one name helps members & what did you write yourself that way we can disect it lol

Think you totally missed the point there. It doesn't matter if i wrote it or not, the point is I share. My name is on my profile so no confusion there (well to most anyway)as to things ive wrote myself checkout modshack and thoic.

wont hold my breathe waiting for your help here the lack of posts proves the point also 11 posts else where in 3 years really says all

I have been asked by alimac to help you guys, as i have got movies back using oscam .so ask away and i will try and help.
How did you do it mate?
When I was affected with the issue I rung supplier and was fixed.
Oscam was running when issue happened.

Supplier did did not give details to me of fix.
But if I knew how I would of posted detailed fix.

If possibable please post info as some are still affected.

i dont need help to revive sky but you did like many others hit & run i do not have a problem with yourself as you say but as said before hope you can help others here with your knowledge

now world is your oyster

Back