card going off

My card was originally in a Thompson box and I recently re paired it to a Pace SD box, you can do it online, but you need to add a leading zero in the box number as the website expects a longer number.

is it not just the ondemand feature they dropping on the old thomson box

iv not tried that mate no, do you mean back in the thomson box and see if it updates the entitlements, my entitlements are upto 31st jan 2017 so its updated them at some point, but obviously card isnt clearing for some reason.

Hmmm, mine are clearing fine in OSCam. I've always put the card back in the Thompson for entitlements updates. Worth a try. :)

old thread, sorry for the bump

so after years of trouble free entitlement updates (from AU from other receivers), my current card entitlement ends in a few days but no channels are clearing.

im using oscam/cccam combo linux server, OSCAM says CARDOK

i put in another card and works perfect so this has to do with the card itself

whats the definite procedure to update card in offical sly box? just put card in and leave on a free channel? or do i need to go into menu and force something?

thanks!

whats the definite procedure to update card in offical sly box? just put card in and leave on a free channel? or do i need to go into menu and force something?

thanks!

Enter hidden menu Services zero zero one select (i think? Lol)
New installation.

Back