card going off

Think you totally missed the point there. It doesn't matter if i wrote it or not, the point is I share. My name is on my profile so no confusion there (well to most anyway)as to things ive wrote myself checkout modshack and thoic.

The House Of Ill Compute blast from the past lol

I am running the server for myself and a few friends. I changed from runing cccam to oscam with the help from master g from another forum as alimac has pointed out.

Last edited:
skybox f5 same ,glitched all of a sudden ,some worked ,others didn't ,

i dont need help to revive sky but you did like many others hit & run i do not have a problem with yourself as you say but as said before hope you can help others here with your knowledge

now world is your oyster

you can say that again hit & run

after a hard time getting oscam installed my card is back on.if anyone needs the configs i can put them on.i still need help trying to connect someone who is on cccam who i shared with i have his bt sports card and i have the rest on my card
it worked ok before when i was on cccam.also tried some configs from on here same result everything clears on the box the card is in but nothing on the dm800 upstairs or on my brothers box.thanks for any help

dump CCcam oscam is best option but for how long ?

dump CCcam oscam is best option but for how long ?

i did alimac oscam on its own which is working ok but i cant share to cccam which i should be able to do.i knew oscam was hard work but as you say for how long i hope i can get it running before it goes.

Put the following into oscam.conf

where version is whatever CCcam version you fancy
and nodeid is 16 hex characters to identify the server

[cccam]
port = 12000
reshare = 0
version = 2.1.4
updateinterval = 200
keepconnected = 0
nodeid = FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You can then share your card from CCcam clients.

Yes Oscam is the answer and it takes some effort.

thanks pathere thats what ive got ive maneged to get oscam to share with the dm800 upstairs.the only thing left is to get oscam to connect to a user over the net via dyndns.this is what ive done in webinf add user(i add the users name) then i add password and hostname is that all i have to do.thanks for the help.

Password:12345 i filled this in
Description:
Disabled:
Exp. Date:
Failban:
Allowed Timeframe: (hh:mm-hh:mm)
Allowed Protocols:
Group: Valid values 1-64
Hostname:my.dyndns.org i filled this in
Uniq:
Max. Connections:
Sleep:
Monlevel:
AU:
CAID:
Ident:
CHID:
Class:
Betatunnel:
Suppresscmd08:
Sleepsend:
User Max Idle: s to disconnect idle users
EMM Reassembly:
Prefer local card

all working now the ip address on the dm800 was wrong to work with the port.thanks for all your help

whats the chance of cs ending Jan 1st 2017 - is it 50/50

Personally I dont care as I have a satellite and cable box and will move over to cable if it happens

whats the chance of cs ending Jan 1st 2017 - is it 50/50

Personally I dont care as I have a satellite and cable box and will move over to cable if it happens
Not worried @jfish but I was a bit when this thread started.
I think there will be some going down. But not all.

On my side ive been reassured all will be clear for next year.
(From supplier)

But I did read somewhere else on DW that other suppliers are saying it's finishing on 31-12-16.

You see online now suppliers dropping prices by LOADS now.

- - - Updated - - -

However, I do think it is only a matter of time, possibly 2 years.
That is vertually word by word is what I was told @dantis from supplier.

Only I was told at least one year.
Only the greedy sly ones know that.
All is ever on here is fooking soaps and sh*t factor.
If sh*t factor was on sly I would be happy for it all to drop today.

My internet was down for 2 days and I still watched 28.2e (FTA) and didn't miss a thing.
(Apart from gold rush).

Is it even worth what suppliers charge. LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
when it does go eventually & no point guessing when either i personally wont miss it as very rarely watch the bloat only have it for the hobby at a much reduced rate would never pay them full rate

it wasn't that long ago they were say Virgin going to nagra 3 that will never be done, but now you can get Virgin through CS so I may have a play with that when the time come :)

Just to add my 10p worth, sky will be shutting off all the cards that are paired to Thompson HD boxes on the 31/12/16, fact, most people have had letters informing them that this will happen and if they wish to continue viewing they will send them a new Sky HD box that allready has new firmware installed on it as the Thompson boxes cannot accept the over air updates. If you do have a Thonpson Box I would suggest you remove your card and pair it with an older Sky + SD box and you should be ok for now if you are using it for what I think you are :proud:

Sky no longer supply Sky HD boxes, all boxes supplied by them have to be SkyQ which entails changing the LNB as well, I cannot see them installing new SkyQ boxes and LNBs free of charge though?

Back