Cant Wait

vodka25

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys
been hearing a few good reports on the arnet 750 so decided to take the plunge, should be here in the morning. i already have a itgate 220 which i might add has been the most reliable box i have ever had and the support has been 2nd to none.

anyway i decided i wanted a change i have had a read thru most of threads on the forum about slow remote response and other bits and bobs etc but apart from that all seems to be good.

does anyone have any hints or tips from using it i would greatly appreciate it i have read the tuts on flashing and have the latest image and loader etc so fingers crossed that should go ok but as i say any little hints or tips would be nice

On the other hand you might be.......... While the support is superb & the picture quality is top-notch if you like 'playing' with your box you might be disappointed. Seldom needs flashed & no choice of images. Marvellous if you want to just watch telly, not as much 'fun' as other boxes.
Good luck with it,
HH.

ps I love the A700 I have.

Got to admit I find them a bit 'cheap'. For example, just got one for me uncle and one of the pins on the RS232 connector is loose and pushes into itself when trying to connect the lead. Not a patch on the old DBox's but, saying that, they do what they do very well.

Back