Cant seem to set to ignore the RSS feeds sections in profile

nozzer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
For some reason I cant seem to set my profile to ignore these sections. Maybe its because most of the posts are by Mick. Its a bit time consuming to be constantly getting reams of the things during a new-post search

you need to go into general settings..... scroll down to the bottom to Forums To Exclude From View..

find rss reeds and click on it and click (save changes).... ;)

But it doesn't work on "unread posts" yet

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

works fine on my laptop but dont work on iphone for some reason :(

Ratts said:
you need to go into general settings..... scroll down to the bottom to Forums To Exclude From View..

find rss reeds and click on it and click (save changes)

Yes, doing exactly that - doesn't seem to work properly.

It doesn't seem to work on any post posted by Mick (which is the majority of the RSS feed posts). Maybe its because he's admin and you cant ignore admin posts.

I think what he needs to do it creates new user to post the feeds then you can block that user.

Sent from my mobile device using fingers and thumbs!

personally Id just remove the thing :) and let members post there own news storys

I dont think the majority of members will have see how to turn it off, and will just scroll through endless posts they dont want to read :( and be put off from visiting

I find myself loggin on in the evening less now on my phone while the wife is on the laptop, because of having to scroll though RSS posts

Last edited:
personally Id just remove the thing :) and let members post there own news storys

I dont think the majority of members will have see how to turn it off, and will just scroll through endless posts they dont want to read :( and be put off from visiting

I find myself loggin on in the evening less now on my phone while the wife is on the laptop, because of having to scroll though RSS posts

i totally agree about removeing the rss feeds, it was getting a bit to much after a while and glad that chrispeters found out how to stop them..... so i was able to stop them :) .... thanks chris

As much as I've enjoyed reading a few of the RSS feeds, it is a bit much and makes hitting the New Posts button a bit of a pain.

I think MH has found the solution.

Not to be the one that said...."I told you so"....but....

"I told you so" lol

The 'fix' works sometimes for me somehow :questionmark:
I'm with Rat on it though, ditch 'em!!!!
HH.

disabled until we can work something else out.

It was requested by the members, we tried it for you all but not working well enough at the moment.

Regards
Mick

Back