Can't Move Channels Around

s248tephen

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just tried to update via remote after running Rat's Latest Plugin , it is not working for me. I have cooltv guide installed and it sends me to cool tv setup page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rat's Bouquets latest Plugin **New Plugin**

have you installed the plugin? and run it

Sent From My BB PlayBook

Yes i presume you mean the rat updater yes and i run it from the plugin menu.
Also have cooltvguide installed and thats working also.

I installed the ratupdater abt a week ago would that be the latest version.
I have no problems with it just wanted to be able to edit the bouquet to add bbc1 west into entertainment if i dont get it in the wife wont use it.
So you know the sort of trouble i could be in HI HI

And I did as in post 34 and it does not work on my system. It goes to completly different places.

Why not download the channel list from this forum or satelliteworldz.co.uk and manipulate it using Dreamset?dreamboxedit and then transfer back to your receiver? If you get stuck, have a search and if no joy, post a new thread.

Ok cheers maybe we close this thread now

And I did as in post 34 and it does not work on my system. It goes to completly different places.

so you have the plugin installed and working ?
you just want to move channels ?

or the plugin is not working for you ?

I just wanted to move bbc 1 west to the entertainment section. the wife is moaning that it is not there. but everytime i tried it would not let me save and upload to the receiver.
The pluggin works fine
Though i now understand if i do get to move it the next time i run the updater it will revert to the previous place and would have to move it agn bit of a pain.

Rat does a wonderful job of keeping the list up to date. It is impossible to have a list that caters for everyone's needs. The regional channels are there, you will just have to manipulate them yourself or get used to going into the regionals section.

There is Lraizer's 28.2 Autobouquets as well OE ABM (if your image will run it) if you want plugins that make lists that are tailor made to your specification.

Anyway, here is one with BBC1 west in the entertinment section. Please use Dreamboxedit or Dreamset to transfer to your receiver.

Sorry Mods for going at a tangent.

Attachments

• Rats Bouquets 13.2.13 1 west.rar
    65.6 KB · Views: 3

Ive read in the past that members have had the move option removed in certain images
only other way that has already been mention is downloading the RAR file and editing to your liking with DreanBoxEdit then transferring back to box

or change the image to one that allows Move Mode via remote

:)

Back