Cant load Boot2

sorry for all the questions, how would i know if i had ios70 patched, i followed ballys guide to mod and remember something about ios70 while following that, is that what you mention in your post?

sorry for all the questions, how would i know if i had ios70 patched, i followed ballys guide to mod and remember something about ios70 while following that, is that what you mention in your post?

If you did ballys hack you will have it m8.
ios70 patched is pitched 4.2 menu

how do i get into the loader menu and select system hacks, ive installed it and got the hacks.ini on root but nothing only apps showing which just go to reinstall

ignore me, i'm stupid. had to turn off and on holding reset but didn't scroll down fyrther enough to read that in the post 1st time

Last edited:
Oh well least you all got there.
Sorry didnt reply earlier but had to go to that stupid place that they call work. Shame we dont get paid to chat all day on here. thats a job i would like to do. :Clap:

how do i get into the loader menu and select system hacks, ive installed it and got the hacks.ini on root but nothing only apps showing which just go to reinstall

ignore me, i'm stupid. had to turn off and on holding reset but didn't scroll down fyrther enough to read that in the post 1st time

you lost me m8?
did you get it installed?
this is my tut based on what i did to install

yeah, i did manage to get it sorted
thanks to all for the help

glad you got there in the end :)

i did the terrible mistake of uninstalling ios 70patched thinking i put it on the wrong ios in wad manager, as preloader did not install.

Hope this is a tip, for other people who want to install preloader on 4.2e :p

Back