cant install anything after 4.2 update

try ios 250 as well if its there in dopios m8 instead of 249

right jenno im in, ios 250 has worked, im now at a screen that says
select the ios you want to dop
ios 36 is highlighted, says currently installed v65535
then i can press a to install latest v3351 if ios36 or
press - button to install old v1024 of ios36

in your earlier post it said ios 36 v 1024 but im just double checking really as we are not using 249 like you first said its 250 we are using,

sorry on your previous post i only saw the try 250 bit,
i just seen it again and it says to try this 1st and goes onto explain some stuff to do, is that stil the case even though im at the bit im at now with dopios ?

i have a ciosv9.wad in one of the wad folders on my pc that also has the backup laucner channel in which wil installed abit ago for him to use with disks, im sure we installed that ciosv9.wad at same time as backuplaucher , not sure if that info is relavant but thought it might be

Last edited:
right jenno im in, ios 250 has worked, im now at a screen that says
select the ios you want to dop
ios 36 is highlighted, says currently installed v65535
then i can press a to install latest v3351 if ios36 or
press - button to install old v1024 of ios36

in your earlier post it said ios 36 v 1024 but im just double checking really as we are not using 249 like you first said its 250 we are using,

go from here m8.

Install Ios 36 v1042.
Install Ios 61 v4890..

NO to sig hash..

Run Hackmii ..

go from here m8.

Install Ios 36 v1042.
Install Ios 61 v4890..

NO to sig hash..

Run Hackmii ..

ok m8, thanks, honestly m8 really appreciated this you have be a great help,
lets see how it goes report back shortly

right ,i installed ios 36 but that one dint ask bout the sig hash, installed ios 61 that asked bout sig hash so said no, both ios's was version you said, the dopios program crashed when i pressed home button to exit, had to turn wii on and off started up ok, now gona try that 4.2 hack thats been available on this site on rapidshare download, will report back again

Last edited:
come on, bloody 3 hours last night, bout 4 4 and half hours today and now got hbc and bootmii installed as bootmii2 and doing a nand back up as we speak , jenno you are the wii master, god m8 you been at it with me for bout 3 4 hours today ant you, cant thank you enough m8 absolute star, ill obviously let you no how i get on wen the nand back up is all finished and i get usbloader etc installed and get the games working, thanks again m8

come on, bloody 3 hours last night, bout 4 4 and half hours today and now got hbc and bootmii installed as bootmii2 and doing a nand back up as we speak , jenno you are the wii master, god m8 you been at it with me for bout 3 4 hours today ant you, cant thank you enough m8 absolute star, ill obviously let you no how i get on wen the nand back up is all finished and i get usbloader etc installed and get the games working, thanks again m8

glad u got sorted ! :proud:

I have just updated my grand daughters wii on the internet to 4.2.1e and then used the 4.2e hack in my other post to put bootmii, home brew channel and neo gamma on it all working but not able to get usbloader gx working as i was with my own so there is a different update on the internet now

just redone mine from the beginning and it all works using the instructions given with the file i uploaded but no luck with the usbloader gx

edogg

Last edited:
at last i got everything installed and games working now,
i updated this wii to 4.2 last night and i just installed usbloader_gx channel threw wadmanager 1.4, i also got gamma channel on i think its called, you can load form usb or disk with that channel,
the gamma channel is the one that gets installed with that 4.2 hack you uploaded to rapidshare edogg,

whats wrong with Wiiflow m8?.

i dunno m8 just that i had been trying to get usbloader gx to run from a hardrive that wasn't compatable with the wii. I have now got the forwarder version working through the HBC I just needed to get the usb loader gx installer which installs it on the sd card.
I might have go at wiiflow does it download games from dvd to the usb drive ?

edogg

Back