No softcam-feed for openATV 5.3

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Miraclebox Premium Mini which I have just installed the newer openATV 5.3. Everything's fine except I can't seem to get the softcam panel to install.

Normally I would just install the softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk to the box then install the cam I need from download plugins/softcam.

Thing is, after installing the softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk the softcam folder appears in the download plugins but it only shows mgcamd 1.35a and 3 other cams 2 been oscam. Normally I would see about 20 or so , all the CCcam versions and mgcamd 1.38 but they don't show up.

So I just went ahead and installed the mgcamd 1.35a thinking that will do, rebooted the box but when I press the blue button there's no softcam panel to select and turn the cam on or off.

Is there an updated version of the softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk or am I missing something ?

I have tried to install 1.35 and 1.38 via ftp and installing the ipk's but when I looked there not there and there not in the remove plugins.

How do I get 1.35 or 1.38 installed on the openATV 5.3 img ?

Last edited:
Have installed the same softcam feed now on a few receivers over the last week or so with ATV 5.3 and have not seen this problem, all cams are available from what i could see.

Only problem i encountered was file permissions needed checking to activate the Cam once done everything was fine, last box i did was friday and i am just about to start on another one now so will report back if i see anything wrong

ok thanks, which soft-feed.ipk did you use ? and I will give it a go. I didn't have a problem on a Zgemma H1 & H2 only on the Miraclebox.
When I went to install mgcamd 1.35 from the softcam folder in plugin downloads I got this message on screen;-

Collected errors:
Couldn't find anything to satisfy "enigma-plugin-softcam-mgcamd-1.35a".
Unknown package "enigma2-plugin-softcam-mgcamd-1.35a".
* opkg_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-softcam-mgcamd 1.35a.
Execution finished! !

Last edited:
There seems to be an issue with at least with the Miraclebox and the softcam-feed on openATV 5.3.

I went back to 5.1 openATV from last November and used the same softcam-feeds.ipk from downloads and all the softcams showed up in plugin downloads softcam folder.

After a bit of digging there's a few other mentioned this on world of sat

Just done a fresh install of OpenATV 5.3 on a TM-Nano-SE and using the softcam Mispel_Feed installed resulted in 22 cams showing for installation. I did an Edision OS Mini on friday and a Zgemma H1 with zero problems.

So unless there is something amiss in the miracle box OpenATV 5.3 image try a fresh flash with todays build

@digi247 there is any guide somewhere for openatv and Edision os mini? How to oscam installation because l'm comfused. So far only cccam I have install successfully. Thanks.

sorry for bad English

Last edited by a moderator:
Back