cant flash dm800hd original

@wiz569 thanks will try it when i get on main pc

Sent from 2 tin cans and some string

No wonder your box is naff if your computer is made from the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder your box is naff if your computer is made from the above.
@AJT :roflmao: i was on mobile when i sent that

just tried the image what wiz put up,still saying file too big,so i tried loading just the ssl#82 from dmm
now its stuck at calculating check sum 0% after 20mins,im thinking when it loads flashloader from dm600
in dreamup is small,maybe a dm800 will work
hopefully il be seein a mate whos got a dm800 and il try again

@AJT :roflmao: i was on mobile when i sent that

just tried the image what wiz put up,still saying file too big,so i tried loading just the ssl#82 from dmm
now its stuck at calculating check sum 0% after 20mins,im thinking when it loads flashloader from dm600
in dreamup is small,maybe a dm800 will work
hopefully il be seein a mate whos got a dm800 and il try again

Try loading latest ssl84 or have you done that or not want to mess with ssl..then openpli 3.0 for dm800.can do no harm
I had all these problems and i just tried image after image after image while i was trying one i had another downloading.finally one worked and i flashed...god knows what it was though.I think it was a "ozoon" or something or "ozone" but don't tell Greenpeace don't want them round here fire bombing my box....

Do the lights on the network port illuminate? What are the power ratings on the PSU, is an alternative available?

Do the lights on the network port illuminate? What are the power ratings on the PSU, is an alternative available?

the lights come on when i plug the power lead then seconds later they off
as for psu,ive tried the one from dm600 (genuine),one from me cctv recorder
@AJT ive tried to load the ssl#84 and dreamup just hangs at calculating check sum @ 0%

Whats the story morning glory?are you sorted..??

ok an update to this,i took the box round to mates,he checked all the circuit
for anything that was wrong,which was nothing,then fired dreamup,switched
mates dm800 on,let dreamup load flash files from box,swapped boxes hit flash button
and it just hangs at calculating checksum,so nothing he did say you can send a email
to dmm or where the box originaly came from and ask them if they can help,sent email
last week and still waiting :(
so it looks like it gonna be sold on fleabay or gumtree

ok an update to this,i took the box round to mates,he checked all the circuit
for anything that was wrong,which was nothing,then fired dreamup,switched
mates dm800 on,let dreamup load flash files from box,swapped boxes hit flash button
and it just hangs at calculating checksum,so nothing he did say you can send a email
to dmm or where the box originaly came from and ask them if they can help,sent email
last week and still waiting :(
so it looks like it gonna be sold on fleabay or gumtree

Have you tried using dreamup with the repair bad sectors option ?

Youll find it on the extra tab

Who said it is easy I have something close to it on a clone will try some of the things you have good luck with it all

Who said it is easy I have something close to it on a clone will try some of the things you have good luck with it all
its all part of the learning curve,when you exhausted all the ideas what to try,thats when
1 or 2 more brains is needed,difeerent ideas and that

Have you tried using dreamup with the repair bad sectors option ?

Youll find it on the extra tab
@Ferret

ive done this but still nothing happens

just an update
ive sent a email to where the box was originaly bought from,and still waiting for a reply from them :(
also i sent a email to DMM in germany,and told them the problem and they said i need to fill out a rma ticket
so i can send the box to them to fix,so im in two minds whether to send it to them or flog it on fleabay or summat

do they still make dm800hd ??? or have they discountiued
if i do send it to them they might send me a dm800hd se,

@Ferret

ive done this but still nothing happens

just an update
ive sent a email to where the box was originaly bought from,and still waiting for a reply from them :(
also i sent a email to DMM in germany,and told them the problem and they said i need to fill out a rma ticket
so i can send the box to them to fix,so im in two minds whether to send it to them or flog it on fleabay or summat

do they still make dm800hd ??? or have they discountiued
if i do send it to them they might send me a dm800hd se,

I suspect they will repair it mate.

Just thought id mention you could but a clone mobo complete with sim seen then at around £45 for sim2 still not convinced this is beyond resolving though even though you seem to have tried everything.

just an update

i think i might be getting somewhere

i borrowed a ferrari sim off @Abu Baniaz thanks bud
inserted it into the holder,switched it on via power lead,booted up then its showing Error1:no ca found

been thru all the programes to flash it,dreamup,dreamup patched,ncf,sunray flash up,optiflasher, and it still wont
connect to flash Arrrrrghhhhhhhh

gonna try a few more attempts at

Attachments

• error1 no ca found.jpg
    error1 no ca found.jpg
    834.7 KB · Views: 4
Back