Can you still get cable channels in midlands uk using a alien 2 or triplex?

h4x0rm1k3

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, I was reading a thread earlier where someone in the midlands had either an alien 2 or golden media triplex and was connected to their virmin feed (he's in north west apparently). There was detailed settings on how he achieved it but he's saying that it's possible to get cable channels cleared including sly sports 1 etc. Now, I thought that with N3 that came out a few years ago that all this was blocked but going by his thread it seems that this isn't the case! So, does anyone have one of these boxes and has it connected to their virmin feed and is able to clear all the channels? I'd be interested to hear as this may sway me in finding the extra money when I buy a new box next week due to the possibilities that sly are due to close the doors on the CS scene here in the UK and if it works it would work out well if it can be got working!
So, does anyone on here have any experience with either of those boxes or any box that has triple tuners with one of them being a terrestrial tuner? Would be interesting to hear from people that know a little more.

EDIT:- I've just re-read the thread again and it's something that they found out on the 10/10/13 so this might be a new thing. If anyone wants the link or info including the download link that goes with it then either let me know in this thread as long as it's ok with the mods (usual credits will apply of course!) or PM me.

Last edited:
Cable can however be done through MGcam etc etc like sly...... there's still a scene out there, it's just knowing where to look ;)

Back