Can You Help Me ?

Hi how are you doing?.I found out on Thursday i have breast cancer and i will admit i was terrified more for Jodie than myself ,but after seeing the surgeons on Friday feel a bit better .I have to go into hospital a week on Wednesday for a bone scan and for tests on my glands to make sure it has not spread ,then in three weeks time i have to go into hospital for a double mastectomy and reconstruction which will be a 14 hour opp .So been a bit busy for the last week and my daughter gets married this Friday . .xxx

So sorry to read about the breast cancer you already had enough on your plate without this happening to you.

You said 14 hour operation so matter of fact but you really will need to slow down and take things really easy after the op, good luck and I hope your recovery is a quick one.

On a more positive note, hope you all have a brilliant time at your daughters wedding – is Jodie going to be a flower girl ?

Take care and all the best to you both xxx

Thank you so much berley .Jodie is a flower girl bless her ,i am sure we will have a lovely day .Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

aww nice one, can you up a piccie on your website or on here please, id love to see her.

Hi,

Sorry for your bad week and the bad news, I hope you get better, all my best wishes and hope you recover quickly...

It might not be much but you could sign up to google adsense, https://www.google.com/adsense/logi..._GB-et-ads&medium=link&gsessionid=7C8jzF9rAwg
You can add small ads on your site when someone clicks you get a small amount from it, its not much but we get about £50 per month just from these and you dont have to do anything you just add the small code to your site then get visitors to your site :)

Hi,

Sorry for your bad week and the bad news, I hope you get better, all my best wishes and hope you recover quickly...

It might not be much but you could sign up to google adsense, https://www.google.com/adsense/logi..._GB-et-ads&medium=link&gsessionid=7C8jzF9rAwg
You can add small ads on your site when someone clicks you get a small amount from it, its not much but we get about £50 per month just from these and you dont have to do anything you just add the small code to your site then get visitors to your site :)

Thank you so much for everything .Bless Love Sandra xxx

No problem, if you like please sign up and send me the code they provide and I can add it to the bottom of the page for you :)

Hi i am a mum of a wonderful disabled little girl ,i am fighting to keep her at the school where she is doing so well. Can you help me and sign the petition .There is also our full story about what jodie has gone through and why this school is so important to her.Please see our web site it is www.jodiesappeal.co.uk

Thank you all so much for your help and support .Love Sandra xx

Thank you so much for helping us .Love Sandra xx

Thank you so much highlander .Love Sandra xxxx

Thank you so much notanotherone Love Sandra xx

Thank you cliffy .Love Sandra xxxx

Thanks for your support FUBAR69 Love Sandra xxx

krazylegz Thank you Love Sandra xxxxx

Thank you krazylegz Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

sempi Thank you Love Sandra & Jodie xxxx

Thank you so much Andy i really appreciate your help .Love Sandra & Jodie xxxx

Thanks fraser35 Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you so much shaun127 it is really touching when people like all you on here are so willing to help Jodie .Thank you from the bottom of my heart to you all .Love Sandra & Jodie xxxxx

Thank you HappyH, wixy123, storm1 whack johnthehun witchy2k1 wasnotwasD fast t hawkish dont do it it"ll hurt it is really kind of you all to help us .Love Sandra .
We havent had the auction yet but will do as soon as i get things to auction off.We have enough money to pay till Jodie is 16 and she is 15 in June so one years money left .Jodie will go to school till she is 18/19 so we have still a lot to raise .Love Sandra xxx

Thank you so much you are all amazing shaun127 , Curly, jaffa, oldmanken, devil666x, adam Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Welshwolf Thank you so much for signing .Love Sandra & Jodie xx

Thank you hatab Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you geofden -
pe+000+pe
jay 210
berley. It is so ggod of you ALL to sign for us .A BIG thanks to you all.Love Sandra & Jodie xxxx:Clap:

Thank you so much dave24 Love Sandra & Jodie xx

Thank you for signing and your support mapman .Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

That is so kind of you Love Sandra xxx

Thank you so much for signing and supporting us .
nok1
spazmobear

Trabbs
Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you so much for signing and all your support .
mike73uk
yse05
sheraz2
Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you so much for your support
adele, seanicca, 2primo
Love Sandra & Jodie xx

Thank you for signing
tam30over
uncle kev
Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thanks Munkey it makes it much easier to keep fighting when i know people like all you on here are willing to help us .Thank you so much .Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thanks Tony .Love Sandra & Jodie xx

Thank you so much for signing doc_gibson Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you so much for signing randomcdg, gez.Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you all so much for signing for me .Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

A BIG Thank you to you all for signing for us .All our love Sandra & Jodie xxxx

Thanks for signing Love Sandra xxx

Get in touch with yr local conciler and ask for help my friend had same prob .and local counciler helped and he stayed at the school. Hope all goes well for you both .

Hi Sandra,

I tried going to the site but the link has broke, I am more than happy to sign it for you and wish you all the best for you and your little girl.

Back