Can You Help Me ?

sandra13158

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i am a mum of a wonderful disabled little girl ,i am fighting to keep her at the school where she is doing so well. Can you help me and sign the petition .There is also our full story about what jodie has gone through and why this school is so important to her.Please see our web site it is www.jodiesappeal.co.uk

Thank you all so much for your help and support .Love Sandra xx

Thank you so much for helping us .Love Sandra xx

Thank you so much highlander .Love Sandra xxxx

Thank you so much notanotherone Love Sandra xx

Thank you cliffy .Love Sandra xxxx

Thanks for your support FUBAR69 Love Sandra xxx

krazylegz Thank you Love Sandra xxxxx

Thank you krazylegz Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

sempi Thank you Love Sandra & Jodie xxxx

Thank you so much Andy i really appreciate your help .Love Sandra & Jodie xxxx

Thanks fraser35 Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you so much shaun127 it is really touching when people like all you on here are so willing to help Jodie .Thank you from the bottom of my heart to you all .Love Sandra & Jodie xxxxx

Thank you HappyH, wixy123, storm1 whack johnthehun witchy2k1 wasnotwasD fast t hawkish dont do it it"ll hurt it is really kind of you all to help us .Love Sandra .
We havent had the auction yet but will do as soon as i get things to auction off.We have enough money to pay till Jodie is 16 and she is 15 in June so one years money left .Jodie will go to school till she is 18/19 so we have still a lot to raise .Love Sandra xxx

Thank you so much you are all amazing shaun127 , Curly, jaffa, oldmanken, devil666x, adam Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Welshwolf Thank you so much for signing .Love Sandra & Jodie xx

Thank you hatab Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you geofden -
pe+000+pe
jay 210
berley. It is so ggod of you ALL to sign for us .A BIG thanks to you all.Love Sandra & Jodie xxxx:Clap:

Thank you so much dave24 Love Sandra & Jodie xx

Thank you for signing and your support mapman .Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

That is so kind of you Love Sandra xxx

Thank you so much for signing and supporting us .
nok1
spazmobear

Trabbs
Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you so much for signing and all your support .
mike73uk
yse05
sheraz2
Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you so much for your support
adele, seanicca, 2primo
Love Sandra & Jodie xx

Thank you for signing
tam30over
uncle kev
Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thanks Munkey it makes it much easier to keep fighting when i know people like all you on here are willing to help us .Thank you so much .Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thanks Tony .Love Sandra & Jodie xx

Thank you so much for signing doc_gibson Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you so much for signing randomcdg, gez.Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Thank you all so much for signing for me .Love Sandra & Jodie xxx

A BIG Thank you to you all for signing for us .All our love Sandra & Jodie xxxx

Thanks for signing Love Sandra xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandra my youngest daughter was born deaf .I spent 11 years fighting the LEA before i managed to get her into a school that catered for her needs so don't give up and i'll sign your petition with pleasure

Was only too glad to sign up to the petition....I wish you the very best of luck with your fight... its a terrible shame that you should have to go through this in order to give Jodie the schooling she so rightfully deserves.

have signed this for you. worthwhile cause, i know what its like as i've had family with cerebral palsy, good luck with everything

Signed, best of luck.

Could a Mod not send a PM/Email to everyone with a link to the petition.... just a thought....

was glad to sign it sandra as my twin cousins were both born with Cerebral Palsy so have a rough idea of what you're going through.

good luck and i sincerely hope you get the result you want from the petition:)

only too glad to sign this petition and let me know if there is ANYTHING i can do more towards this worthwhile cause.

good luck with this sandra.

andy.

Signed, best of luck.

Could a Mod not send a PM/Email to everyone with a link to the petition.... just a thought....

excellent Idea FUBAR, hopefully this could be done for this worth while cause, Im sure most if not all would agree to this and help this little girl get the education she rightly deserves., IMO.

Could admin consider this please.

Thanks

Just signed!

Good luck and I hope the government helps you and others in your situation out.

Just saw this now, good luck hope everything works out for u.

Signed

i am really sorry i never seen this before hand as a single father my kids are every thing to me as is your daughter to you
i have signed and wish you both all the luck in the world
kindest regards

Back