Can You Help Me ?

yeah there not a bad set of guys,hope you get what you want.
Thank you all so much for signing for us .I must say all of you on this site have all been fantastic and i am really touched by your kind words of support .All our love Sandra & Jodie xxxx

Hi,

I have signed but is there anything else we can do to help? do you need any help with the website???

My sincerest best wishes for the future for you and your daughter.

Last edited:
Hi Thank you all for signing for us .
c9679 someone said to me that Jodies web site could do with brightening up what do you think.The web site was done for us by a lady in London but she said she could not do anything else .We really appreciated her help as we did not have a web site and i have no idea about these things .Thank you so much .Love Sandra & Jodie xx

If you need any help please dont hesitate to PM me, I can help if you like... The site looks ok as it is but you could add some keyword tags and tidy up some of the code to make it more search engine friendly at the end of the day the more people that visit your site the more likely it is you will get the help you deserve :)

Come On Lads And Girls

attach::banana::banana:add the link to your msn addy to get fam and freinds to this lets show the rest how we get together over here come on peeps lets get it going:Cheers::Cheers: OPPS have i gone to far

Tuesday 6th May
Hi everyone .We had a meeting today at school Jodie's annual review and this time someone from the education dept showed up ,They didn't bother last year .They had the nerve to ask was Jodie in her own peer group ,They allowed Jodie to be kept in the reception class till the age of 11 at her last school as they said she could not follow the national curriculum and then at tribunal they said she suddenly could .What a bunch of hypocrites .I also asked if i could claim any of my traveling expenses , if she went to the school they say she could go to i would get all my traveling allowance paid for .The answer to that was NO .So really they are saving a packet it costs them nothing for Jodie's education and they can get away with the traveling expenses as well.

Hi,

Sorry for the above, I hope you get something sorted with them soon...

I have made a demo site for you, I have used the existing content however its MySql driven and its much much easier for you to update yourself (Joomla), im sorry for the design, however I have only had about an hour to work on the site so far. Please take a look and let me know what you think and I would welcome any input from anyone else...

Im not a web designer, im a programmer :) so if anyone else wants to work on the design please let me know as its all template driven the whole look can be changed with a new design...

www.jodiesappeal.co.uk/Test

Last edited:
Hi,

I have made a demo site for you, I have used the existing content however its MySql driven and its much much easier for you to update yourself (Joomla), im sorry for the design, however I have only had about an hour to work on the site so far. Please take a look and let me know what you think and I would welcome any input from anyone else...

Im not a web designer, im a programmer :) so if anyone else wants to work on the design please let me know as its all template driven the whole look can be changed with a new design...

looks good to me

Hi,

I cant believe you have done all that in one hour .It is brilliant and think the color looks so much better .Could i have the photo of Jodie on the front as it is on the other site and would it be possible to make the heading bigger( Jodie Beaumont s fundraising appeal) and increase the font size please on the rest .I think you have done a brill job and i cant tell you how grateful we are to you .Thank you so much for giving up your time to help us .BRILLIANT JOB THANK YOU .All our love Sandra & Jodie xxx

Sorry I only just saw your reply... I have updated the fonts, is that any better please??? I will add the picture tommorow :) anything else please?

Sorry I only just saw your reply... I have updated the fonts, is that any better please??? I will add the picture tommorow :) anything else please?

The web site is really fantastic i will be ever grateful to you .You have gave up your time and especially when it is for some one you dont even know.Could you add this link for me it is from a person that has donated a auction prize for us .He has gave me a £525 Voucher for paintballing and i said i would add his site .If you want to add any links feel free to add whatever you like .
We will never be able to thank you enough for your support .THANK YOU SO MUCH .lOVE SANDRA & JODIE XXX
This is the link
http://www.nationwidepaintball.co.uk

Done, I will make a guide for you and email you soon with full instructions on updating your site :) you dont have to thank me for anything, im happy to help :)

Ive added links to the site and also to digitalworldz :)

www.jodiesappeal.co.uk

Last edited:
Done, I will make a guide for you and email you soon with full instructions on updating your site :) you dont have to thank me for anything, im happy to help :)

Ive added links to the site and also to digitalworldz :)

www.jodiesappeal.co.uk

I do need to thank you you are so kind to have put all your time and effort into doing this for us and we are really grateful to you .If there is ever anything i can do for you please dont hesitate to ask .Love Sandra xx

lol, but you already have thanked me a few hundred times :)

I was happy to help, I hope you enjoy the site and hope it helps with your goals, I will continue to work on it a little more and if you need anything else please dont hesitate to contact us.

lol, but you already have thanked me a few hundred times :)

I was happy to help, I hope you enjoy the site and hope it helps with your goals, I will continue to work on it a little more and if you need anything else please dont hesitate to contact us.

You are truly a very special person and i wish you every success for the future .You deserve it so thanks again lol xx

Signed. Terrible story, hope she gets the help she needs.

Back