Can You Help Me ?

hi Sandra signed your petition and donated £10 to your appeal fund.
Good luck and all the best

hi Sandra signed your petition and donated £10 to your appeal fund.
Good luck and all the best

Thank you so so much Ian it is really kind of you .We really appreciate your help .Love Sandra & Jodie xx

ive signed your petition sandra . may i wish you and your daughter all the best health and happyness life may bring . good luck with your quest .

regards robby

Below is a message i received on this site from someone i don't know or have ever met .His user name is
c9679.He offered to help me with Jodie's web site but instead of just helping he has redesigned the full site and it is absolutely fantastic .I can never thank you enough for all the time and effort you have put into this for us .I am so touched that anyone would help us like that and he did not even want anything at all for doing all this work .
You are a true star and we are so so gratefull to you for everything you have done .

WHAT A VERY KIND AND CARING GUY HE IS .BLESS YOU .:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

THIS WAS HIS FIRST MESSAGE TO ME .

If you need any help please dont hesitate to PM me, I can help if you like... The site looks ok as it is but you could add some keyword tags and tidy up some of the code to make it more search engine friendly at the end of the day the more people that visit your site the more likely it is you will get the help you deserve

Last edited:
As some of you know i was on tv last year for Jodie if you didnt see it you can on this link

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KAs8a-3MNgQ[/ame]

That just gave me a big kick up the arse. Absolutely incredible. Nothing much else to say but signed and sorry for not doing it sooner.

Oh thank you so much .All our love Sandra & Jodie xx

As some of you know i was on tv last year for Jodie if you didnt see it you can on this link

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KAs8a-3MNgQ[/ame]

Well done Sandra seen the clip my hart goes out to you and your wee one .
all the best in the in the days weeks years ahead .
mapman

Hi to you all again .I havent heard from anyone for a while hope you are all ok .Love Sandra xxx

Hi how are you doing?.I found out on Thursday i have breast cancer and i will admit i was terrified more for Jodie than myself ,but after seeing the surgeons on Friday feel a bit better .I have to go into hospital a week on Wednesday for a bone scan and for tests on my glands to make sure it has not spread ,then in three weeks time i have to go into hospital for a double mastectomy and reconstruction which will be a 14 hour opp .So been a bit busy for the last week and my daughter gets married this Friday . .xxx

Hi to you all again .I havent heard from anyone for a while hope you are all ok .Love Sandra xxx

hi sandra nice to hear from you again ,god im at work rite now and ive got 5 big burly guys in tears after that tv interview all the best hun and say hi jodie for me big xx too

Last edited:
Back