can somone help me plse

Jade

I WANT I WANT I WANT
Reaction score
with modding a box for nottingham for a friend which box should he bye a pace or samsung which will modd better i no haw to do it but i need the net id and default frequencey

buy what ever u find easyest m8 i would go with pace put it depends on what equipment u got . net id 4061

yes i thought that so what it default frequencey then and you carnt put a samsung in a t/w erea ive tryed the only box you can put round there is a 1000b so will that be the same or what m8

Just noticed that this is your 3rd thread on the same subject. You have already been given the net i.d and frequency. Pure areas prefer the 4001, 4010 or sammy. What is the problem????

Chookey

cheers m8 but i was given 2 default frequenceys which one should i use and i wasnt told which box you have just done that for me cheers

cheers m8 but i was given 2 default frequenceys which one should i use and i wasnt told which box you have just done that for me cheers
I don't live in that area so I wouldn't know. Changing the frequency is easy so just give your mate instructions on how to change it if the first one doesn't work. The net i.d won't be affected as it sets itself in pure areas.

Chookey

cheers for your help 1 last question does a old samsung box set its own net id

Samsung will set it's own netid provided it already has langley software installed.

whats the langley sorted were m8

hahaha---------i think he means "whats the langley sorted were m8"

Cheers benny59, now I understand! ...... must enrol myself on a "Learn to speak shyte" course at the local college, will prevent any misfortunate misunderstandings in the future :proud:

read the fred i ment what is the lanley and were is it installed or were will i get it to in stall

hahaha---------i think he means "whats the langley sorted were m8"

:Laugh: maybe Jade is using the google language tools lol.

read the fred i ment what is the lanley and were is it installed or were will i get it to in stall

Your posts invite these kinds of replies Jade, if you used a spell checker and used the English language more people would understand you and be in a better position to help you without having to decipher your posts.
Clive.

Last edited:
Back