can someone help me my mum is driving me nuts

i got it all sortet out now thanx peeps for your help just when i tryed to show her how to download with azureus dht firewalld and there is a prob with the nat and the defolt to set it to is 6881 but i have never set it up on a wireless router so if someone can help me on this that would be grate thanx

Last edited:
Wireless Wired all the same, the NAT is part of the Router. The router dont care whether its wires or not...just open the ports and forward.

have a look here www.portforward.com. just select port forwarding and the make and model of yer router.

have fun

Mairyhinge said:
Wireless Wired all the same, the NAT is part of the Router. The router dont care whether its wires or not...just open the ports and forward.

have a look here www.portforward.com. just select port forwarding and the make and model of yer router.

have fun
thanx for that m8 ill give that a try when i get round my mums

Mairyhinge said:

have fun
spot on m8 that worked thanx

Back