can i convert bouqeuts from enigma to neutrino image?

sentrypr

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have recently reflashed my box with an neutrino image (cryo) as i beleive streaming is more reliable on neutrino than enigma images.

How can I transfer/convert my enigma bouqeuts to ones that my cryo neutrino based image will work with?

I have tried bouquetter 1.8 but when i save them as neutrino bouquets they dont seem to be compatible with the cryo image, ive also tried the covert from dbox to dreambox option from the blue button menu in the cryo image and although the bouquets are created and the channels added to them the channels dont have sound or picture

You would be better off putting Dream Neutrino Beta v0.2 on your box m8, this has setmylocation so no need to convert anything, set your area and do a scan and will find all.

Derek

You can convert dbox2 neutrino services/bouquets with d2d and then ftp them over,much better than normal dreambox scan.

You can convert dbox2 neutrino services/bouquets with d2d and then ftp them over,much better than normal dreambox scan.

Forgive my ignorance but what is d2d ?

You would be better off putting Dream Neutrino Beta v0.2 on your box m8, this has setmylocation so no need to convert anything, set your area and do a scan and will find all.

I did try the dream neutrino beta, but since its a beta there are a few functions missing or not working 100% yet so i dont think its quite up to replacing the DW enigma image yet on my box. Its not so much doing the scan i want to copy the file for its the bouquets as ive got em set up nicely with a good channel order and adding files to bouquets under neutrino seems more long winded unless im missing something

Derek

I agree, normally dreambox scan dont find all the channels but the new Dream Neutrino found every channel that my dbox finds! :) Well happpy with this image

thanks for the util, but it didnt work for me, said there was no cable reference after zapit (or something like that)
In the end i found that it was easier than i had thought to add the channel to the bouqeuts by going through the bouqeut editor from the settings menu as you can just go through the list selecting the channels you want and batch adding them rather than adding them individually

Back