Can DS be chipped?

bluedusty

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can the DS be chipped? Or do you have to buy card's etc like I keep reading on the site.

With these cards how do you get multiple games onto a card?

Just need some pointers because I don't know where to start.

All help welcome

Last edited:
buy an r4 card and copy roms on to it then put in the ds and play,no need for chipping

I will take a look and give you a shout thanks guys!

HappyH thanks for the link are there good places to download ds rom games?

Sorry as you can probably tell I am new to all of this..

Last edited:
Go the R4 route mate, avoid the Supercard.

I own the Supercard and wish i had the R4, lol

:)

Loads of places mate, I'm sure if you have a wee look you'll find what you're looking for. If not I'm sure somebody can point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Cheers lads I will order a R4 and take a look around for nds rom.

Thanks for all of the help.

Just checked out mega upload it looks great. Is it a good idea to hide IP's ets???

As I said new to this downloading games lark... I take it I can download on the free membership? I take it I just key in the code and click download?

Just checked out mega upload it looks great. Is it a good idea to hide IP's ets???

As I said new to this downloading games lark... I take it I can download on the free membership? I take it I just key in the code and click download?

There's loads of sites m8. Mega upload and rapidsh4r3 all have the roms ;)

Curly

Hi, just found this thread and still abit confused, am I right in saying that if you want to run downloaded games on the NDS all you need is the R4 card and micro SD card or is it just an R4 card.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i would say teh R4DS anyday.

so easy to use and fill up with games.

very straight forward.

I have a g6 which is pretty simple to use as you just need 2 loader files in the system folders but never heard of a D3

but ive just orderd 2 R4s for obvious reasons

Back